What is still Legal

Bob23

Awards
I keep seeing mixed answers based on this topic. Msten and DMZ are not on the banned list, are they still legal. Nobody seems to know for sure.

Bob23

Awards
It does not have super dmz 2.0 under banned substances on the strong supp website. It can be ordered so is that still legal?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It does not have super dmz 2.0 under banned substances on the strong supp website. It can be ordered so is that still legal?
Correct, dmz and msten are legal for now.

Bob23

Awards
Ok good. They probably wont be legal for long. I just dont want the cops showing up at my door.

john6370

Awards
Dhea type are still 1,4,5 dhea and a few others

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok good. They probably wont be legal for long. I just dont want the cops showing up at my door.
You will be okay, ban is really targeting companies producing and selling these products. Still wouldn't be a good idea to get caught with them

Bob23

Awards
But sdmz is legal so it wouldnt matter if i get caught

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Who is it that's going to catch you? PD? Not gonna happen, my friend....

JRSOLDJA

Awards
THE BAN HASNT TAKEN EFFECT YET. WONT TAKE EFFECT UNTIL ANOTHER MONTH OR SO...IF YOU SEE A COMPANY NOT SELLING A CERTAIN PRODUCT NOW...ITS BECAUSE THEY'RE OUT OF STOCK. I HAVE 2 FRIENDS THAT OWN SUPPLEMENT STORES SO I GET ALL THE LATEST PRODUCTS AND KNOWLEDGE ;)

Swolljaboi

Awards
THE BAN HASNT TAKEN EFFECT YET. WONT TAKE EFFECT UNTIL ANOTHER MONTH OR SO...IF YOU SEE A COMPANY NOT SELLING A CERTAIN PRODUCT NOW...ITS BECAUSE THEY'RE OUT OF STOCK. I HAVE 2 FRIENDS THAT OWN SUPPLEMENT STORES SO I GET ALL THE LATEST PRODUCTS AND KNOWLEDGE ;)
Bro. Caps lock is on.

JRSOLDJA

Awards
YEA....I'M ON MY WORK COMPUTER AND FOR WHATEVER REASON ITS STUCK ON CAPS. PROBABLY A KEYBOARD ISSUE. BUT I ALWAYS ADMIRE SOMEONE WITH AN OVERZEALOUS TALENT TO STATE THE OBVIOUS :)

pcarzola

Awards
It would be nice to know if that is in fact true. Some dont care about the ban and will still find there stuff. But, those that dont wish to skirt the law would benefit from that info. It would explain why companies are stilling selling all over the place. Maybe they know something they should tell us!

JRSOLDJA

Awards
There is another company...line one nutrition (I think) they're saying the ban isnt in effect until march...but Idk about that....

pcarzola

Awards
Id like to hear from an actual lawyer or something that deals with these kinds of laws or someone who actually can give an official answer.

KingCrane

Awards
To my knowledge there was no grace period, when the president signed it it went into effect. A lot of company's have a **** ton of back stock, this ban is a bad thing. I still see some liquid suspension PH still available, dmz, msten.