TR3ST anyone have experience with this?

Dcbeast

Awards
Hey guys going into week 3 of 5 of my Halodrol cycle. Next week week 4 and 5 I wanted to add in TR3ST and Ostarine SARM by Chem Tek, and take them for about 4 weeks. My question is anyone have any experience with TR3ST?? I've heard that you can maybe lactate from taking it??? And is it produce good results? Thanks for all your help as always!!

peyton22

Awards
Tr3st is probably the best all around steroid on the market. Great for size and strength,along with hardness. I had no issues with it and very high libido.

frankz2

frankz2

Awards
Edit: misinformed. That's what I get for replying at work and half paying attention.

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Never had prolactin issues on trest.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Estrogen related sides are the real concern with Tr3st. Male lactation is a result of elevated Prolactin, which isn't as big a concern. Tr3st will increase the risk of gyno though and a proper AI should be used while using it.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What others have said. Start it low and up the dose so you can find your sweet spot. With weak AI's like Arimistane and 6-bromo 100mg/day of oral TR3ST was the absolute maximum for me. With formestane, exemestane or anastrozole I could go higher.

BrianP0523

Banned
Awards
you know what's even better than tr3st? the Celtic Labs trest

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Estrogen related sides are the real concern with Tr3st. Male lactation is a result of elevated Prolactin, which isn't as big a concern. Tr3st will increase the risk of gyno though and a proper AI should be used while using it.
Right, Trestolone reduces to a more powerful estrogen than testosterone - 7a methyl estradiol vs estradiol.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 0
Elong_Thrust Anabolics 5
LAH813 Anabolics 9
Anabolics 2
Anabolics 23