Halo bridge idea!? Input needed

Dcbeast

Awards
Hey guys I'm on week two of lgi halo dosing 75 mgs with very good results.
I was planning on 5 weeks of this cycle and then going into my post cycle of serm ect.

However I had an idea. I was thinking about starting two unmethylated phs in week 4 and 5 and continuing for 4- 6 weeks. I have ostarine on hand and that would be one of the two and wondering what good un methalyeted pros I could stack? I am an athlete so massing out isn't that important.

I also had a question, do any of you guys have experience with bridging a methyl to unmethylated compound with success? I worry that some unmethylated compounds might be considerably be weaker than methlys and I will get gyno and other sides I wouldn't get if I just took a serm after my lgi halo.

Any help would be great, as always you guys are the best!!

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
First off Ostarine isn't a PH. It is a SARM. I have heard of people running Stano with Osta. Also not methylated. Unsure if Stano is still available anywhere, but you can look.

What's your pct look like?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
stano will be hard to find... high doses of epi-andro would work in place of stano...

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You could look into trestolone, trendione or furazan. There are both oral and transdermal versions. If you're an athlete, trendione may not be a good option because it can be bad for your cardio.

I'd save Osta for PCT at 10mg/day.

My choice would be H-Drol/DermaFURY stack. Target hormone of DermaFURY is pretty close to winstrol and it was popular with athletes back in the days.