Minor Gyno Advice Needed

lamenames

Awards
So I have what I believe Is very minor gyno.. Whenever my nipples get hard It looks perfectly normal. They are just kinda puffy with a small lump.. I'm about to run a cycle of msten and I know it doesn't not aromatize, but I'm still kinda worried about my gyno getting worse. I have arimidex and Nolva lined up for pct.. So here's the question should I try to reduce the gyno with the arimidex and Nolva, or am I safe to run the cycle and run a proper pct and be relatively fine.. (I can post pics if needed)

SquatsAndOats

Awards
So I have what I believe Is very minor gyno.. Whenever my nipples get hard It looks perfectly normal. They are just kinda puffy with a small lump.. I'm about to run a cycle of msten and I know it doesn't not aromatize, but I'm still kinda worried about my gyno getting worse. I have arimidex and Nolva lined up for pct.. So here's the question should I try to reduce the gyno with the arimidex and Nolva, or am I safe to run the cycle and run a proper pct and be relatively fine.. (I can post pics if needed)
I would get a suicidal AI for pct. Adex rebound can be a bitch for some. Taper your nolva in pct too. If you really feel that badly about it hold off your cycle and run ralox for a couple months to try as reverse it. I Guarantee you that most girls and guys will not even know you have gyno even when your nips are puffy.

Merry Christmas

lamenames

Awards
I would get a suicidal AI for pct. Adex rebound can be a bitch for some. Taper your nolva in pct too. If you really feel that badly about it hold off your cycle and run ralox for a couple months to try as reverse it. I Guarantee you that most girls and guys will not even know you have gyno even when your nips are puffy.

Merry Christmas
When you say adex rebound is a bitch. What do you mean exactly?

SquatsAndOats

Awards
When you say adex rebound is a bitch. What do you mean exactly?
i mean it's hard to come off alone. If you come off adex and nolva at the same time you'll get estro rebound. It's hard for me too dial adex in correctly and come off, it usually takes some aromasin after to balance things out

nbshazeezee

nbshazeezee

Awards
I am the same way man. I always had some minor puffy nipples since I was younger.

But on Msten you should be cool. Honestly you could run 75mg of arimistane while on cycle which would be way more than enough to control e effects on a non aromatizing compound...

If you have means I think 12.5mg of exemestane is the best way to go IMO. Like he said suicide inhibitors permanently bind to the aromatase enzyme and disable it and remains disabled following your last dose, so once you stop taking it you don't have to worry about a rebound.

I'm running trest pretty high atm and using arimistane and exemstane EoD at 12.5mg and that's more than enough for me to not cause a flare up.

lamenames

Awards
I am the same way man. I always had some minor puffy nipples since I was younger.

But on Msten you should be cool. Honestly you could run 75mg of arimistane while on cycle which would be way more than enough to control e effects on a non aromatizing compound...

If you have means I think 12.5mg of exemestane is the best way to go IMO. Like he said suicide inhibitors permanently bind to the aromatase enzyme and disable it and remains disabled following your last dose, so once you stop taking it you don't have to worry about a rebound.

I'm running trest pretty high atm and using arimistane and exemstane EoD at 12.5mg and that's more than enough for me to not cause a flare up.
Sorry I'm asking so many question, but do you think that since I already have arimidex on hand that I could take half a tab EOD while on cycle and then run Nolva for PCT and taper it down?

nbshazeezee

nbshazeezee

Awards
Since you aren't taking an atomizing compound that should be fine. You shouldn't have built up estrogen.

lamenames

Awards
Haha last thing...I know that if I take arimidex with will lower my estrogen. Which in return will lower my gains. Would I be better off just running m-sten without the arimidex, and just wait and see if I need it?

nbshazeezee

nbshazeezee

Awards
Haha last thing...I know that if I take arimidex with will lower my estrogen. Which in return will lower my gains. Would I be better off just running m-sten without the arimidex, and just wait and see if I need it?
your gains won't be that hindered as long as you aren't crushing your estrogen with letro. But honestly I would just wait and see if if you think it's a problem.

damn shame

damn shame

Awards
You run arimidex on cycle and take your nolva for PCT