Trest/Ment pre workout , powder question.

DarthGainer

Awards
I have taken Trest before just pre, I love it. Because of this ban it will be hard to get a hold of so thinking of stocking up on Ment for pre work out use only.

I want to take it orally only as this seems from the boards to be best for pre workout.
I can get a hold of Trestolone Acetate Powder (MENT; 17β-hydroxy-7α-methylestr-4-en-3-one acetate) but i'm not sure if this can be taken oral or its only for brewing (MENT; 17β-hydroxy-7α-methylestr-4-en-3-one acetate)

How do you get use this orally and do you prefare trest or ment pre workout?
Thanks guys/Gals.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Agreed and for what its worth, MENT pre-w/o trumps Trest (although on paper that would seem to make little sense). Lots of posters on another board share my sentiment.

PS: PHF MENT is all dried up. So be lucky you found a source.

To answer your question, oral/powder MENT would be the exact same active as what theuy put in caps. so yes, use it - same thing.

I have taken Trest before just pre, I love it. Because of this ban it will be hard to get a hold of so thinking of stocking up on Ment for pre work out use only.

I want to take it orally only as this seems from the boards to be best for pre workout.
I can get a hold of Trestolone Acetate Powder (MENT; 17β-hydroxy-7α-methylestr-4-en-3-one acetate) but i'm not sure if this can be taken oral or its only for brewing (MENT; 17β-hydroxy-7α-methylestr-4-en-3-one acetate)

How do you get use this orally and do you prefare trest or ment pre workout?
Thanks guys/Gals.

thehogsters

thehogsters

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No need for brewing. Put one gram of powder in a empty 5 hour energy bottle. Fill bottle half way up with everclear grain alcohol. Shake well and place under hot water for a few minutes. Fill the bottle all the way up with the everclear. Shake some more and your done!

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No need for brewing. Put one gram of powder in a empty 5 hour energy bottle. Fill bottle half way up with everclear grain alcohol. Shake well and place under hot water for a few minutes. Fill the bottle all the way up with the everclear. Shake some more and your done!
Lol. How does that tell him how much there is per unit of measurement ?!??

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dang, one gram pre-workout is gonna be rough on the old bp!.

muscle inc.

Awards
When you guys say trest and ment preworkout only, are you still dosing on off days? If not what is cycle length?

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
When you guys say trest and ment preworkout only, are you still dosing on off days? If not what is cycle length?
No. For the purpose of this thread - This is a PRE-workout dosing concept only.

That said, people also do use MENT and oral TREST as "typical" PH's (multiple dosing and daily).

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol. How does that tell him how much there is per unit of measurement ?!??
Use an oral syringe and use 10 ml of alcohol. This would make it 100mg per ml. If that isn't enough liquid do 20 ml of alcohol for 50mg per ml. Keep your math straight and you will know how much you are taking!