Taurine
Magnesium

??????????

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
Red Rice yeast for cholesterol.
Something for blood pressure, Celery Seed Extract perhaps.

I wouldn't run Glucophase while on M1t. Your blood sugar is already going to be super low, that's one of the reasons for the severe lethargy that hits a lot of people. Essential fatty acids, diet higher in carbs and good fats. That also helps counter the sides.

g4ud1n

Awards
  • Established
4AD/Test. And as far as supplementing Potassium, don't bother. The highest dosage you can buy over the counter is 99mg. You would be better off eating a banana, which has ~400-500mg of potassium

SCORPIO

Awards
  • Established
This advice is pretty much true. You really needs 4ad believe me. I ran 4wks m1t alone. I won't go past 2wks next time. It was killer and I never went past 15mg.....10mg was enough for me. Any more gve me serious lower back cramps. So yes keep taurine/potassium on hand for that. The 4ad helps combat lethargy, which is really bad trust me. Also for libido, which is usually low to gone for most. This stuff shuts you down hard and fast. Your nuts turn to rasins. So make sure you got nolva or clomid or both.

ALA or R-ALA / milk thistle / NAC all are good for liver protection. Remember to drink plenty of water.

Think I ran that last year. Recently had a blood panel done for my regular cholesterol checkup. Liver values were normal, cholesterol was a lil high, but it usually is. Thats why I'm on medication for high cholest.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
4AD/Test. And as far as supplementing Potassium, don't bother. The highest dosage you can buy over the counter is 99mg. You would be better off eating a banana, which has ~400-500mg of potassium
Just buy the potassium chloride aka salt substitute at your local grocery store. You can also buy the water softner tabs.