1. Club Myth CEO
    Stats
    5'9"  226 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.28%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

My First Time Using "The Juice"

I've got some Test Prop, Test Enan, and EQ on hand as well as clomid and nolvadex. I wanted to have the Prop at the begining while I wait for the Enan to kick in. Then I would drop the Prop and add the EQ. Could someone help me set up my first cycle?

2. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.33%

Quote Originally Posted by TheMyth
    I've got some Test Prop, Test Enan, and EQ on hand as well as clomid and nolvadex. I wanted to have the Prop at the begining while I wait for the Enan to kick in. Then I would drop the Prop and add the EQ. Could someone help me set up my first cycle?
    Back up there bro. what are your stats? how long have you been lifting? You def need to do some more research, a good place to start is the search button. you made this obvous when you talked about the eq. I would make sure that you have your ducks in a row first.

Also here is what you should include in a post like this:

1. your stats, age, weight, lifting exp, diet, and body type.
    2. goals. what are you trying to acomplish?
    3. what you have avalable. you gave us the types of gear that you have but not how much you have.

to answer your question you would set the cycle up like this (remember that this is without knowing about you). Also the prop dose is set to give you 500mg of test released a week after weeks1

150mg test prop EOD week 1
    75mg test prop EOD week 2
    75mg test prop E3rdD week 3
    500mg of test e a week (250 twice a week) for weeks 1 to 12
    800mg of EQ a week weeks 1
    600mg of EQ a week week 2
    400mg of EQ a week weeks 3 to 11
    10mg of nolvadex ED weeks 1 to 13
    Start PCT week 14 with 40mg of nolvadex ED for 2 weeks then 20mg of nolvadex for another 2 weeks.
  3. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.56%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

what skye said
    •   

4. Club Myth CEO
    Stats
    5'9"  226 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.28%

I am 24 years old, have been lifting for 8 years, and my diet is is always on key, I am anal about counting my cals and macro's (even weigh all my food before I eat it). I never seem to gain much muslce when I bulk, just alot of fat, and yes I eat very cleanly. When I cut, all I lose in muscle, again no matter how clean my diet and training is. I have said no to juice for many years, but now turing to it as a last resort.

I have done alot of research actually, it's just I have not found answers as to my specific set up. I didn't want to just take all the juice at one time for a grand total of almost 2 grams a week of juice for the first 3 weeks. I know EQ takes 6-8 weeks to kick in, and I know Enan takes 2-3 weeks to kick in. Does that mean that when I am on the Prop for the first 3 weeks I will really only have 500 mg Test in me?
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  197 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.9%

I am 24 years old, have been lifting for 8 years, and my diet is is always on key, I am anal about counting my cals and macro's (even weigh all my food before I eat it). I never seem to gain much muslce when I bulk, just alot of fat, and yes I eat very cleanly. When I cut, all I lose in muscle, again no matter how clean my diet and training is. I have said no to juice for many years, but now turing to it as a last resort.
    Yeah but are getting enough micro's. Taking in 350g carbs, 140g of protein and 60gs of fat ain't going to put on any muscle for someone that has been lifting as long as you have.
    Also what was your starting weight before hitting the iron? And what is you weight now? If you ahve been lifting for 8 years you should be at least 30lbs heavier.
  6. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.33%

Quote Originally Posted by TheMyth

I have done alot of research actually, it's just I have not found answers as to my specific set up. I didn't want to just take all the juice at one time for a grand total of almost 2 grams a week of juice for the first 3 weeks. I know EQ takes 6-8 weeks to kick in, and I know Enan takes 2-3 weeks to kick in. Does that mean that when I am on the Prop for the first 3 weeks I will really only have 500 mg Test in me?
    I don't under stand the question. the longer esters take time to build up in your body so taking the prop the first couple of weeks will help you get to the dosage faster. For more info go here

if you run the EQ like above it will kick in about the 4th week, the same as the test e. that is why you have the increased dosaged the first couple of weeks.

I would not make this that complex really. just test e and EQ are a great lean first cycle. The prop isn't really necessary at all.
  7. Club Myth CEO
    Stats
    5'9"  226 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.28%

My macro's are about 40/40/20. And yes, I have gained 30 pounds in those 8 years, but hit about 200 and no matter what, I only gain fat beyond that point. Thanks Skye, I will try that then. SO for the first month or so I will not feel anything except maybe the Test Flu?

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 28
    Last Post: 12-18-2008, 10:07 PM
  2. My first 2 weeks on the SD
    By Yjyankee in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 02-15-2005, 12:04 AM
  3. Just enjoyed my first venture out of the house
    By Matthew D in forum General Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-21-2003, 02:20 AM
  4. First time using PH's...need some advice?
    By Novi in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-05-2003, 11:33 PM