Liver problems on cycle please help!!!

Dcbeast

Awards
Hey guys this is my 3 rd methylated pro hormone cycle. Two past cycle of havoc standalone. I haven't cycled in over a year and haven't drank in about two months, I hardly drink at all anyway. Today I am in day 4 of my halodrol cycle. I've only been taking 50 mg a day and I've had some problems. On the second day I had bad abdominal cramping and today day 4 I've had uncontrollable gas, day 3 was fine and I'm just wondering if this warrants cause for liver problems and I'm wondering if I should stop the cycle ? Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

Joker666

Banned
Awards
Hey guys this is my 3 rd methylated pro hormone cycle. Two past cycle of havoc standalone. I haven't cycled in over a year and haven't drank in about two months, I hardly drink at all anyway. Today I am in day 4 of my halodrol cycle. I've only been taking 50 mg a day and I've had some problems. On the second day I had bad abdominal cramping and today day 4 I've had uncontrollable gas, day 3 was fine and I'm just wondering if this warrants cause for liver problems and I'm wondering if I should stop the cycle ? Any help would be greatly appreciated!!
Are you taking cycle support? Tudca? What's your diet like? Uncontrollable gas doesn't sound like a liver problem sounds like your diet might be bloating you. I usually get abdominal capping in a grueling workout either doing abs or running or doing tricep press down if u r worried go get a blood test

Dcbeast

Awards
Sorry I forgot to mention I am Taking cycle assist,fish oil, and glucosamine.

Typical day diet

Eggs
Kashi whole grain cereal

Post workout shake
20 min later
White rice
Chicken
Avocado

2-1/2 hours later
Ezekiel bread w/p28 protein spread and chicken breast

john6370

Awards
This is why it is now illegal to do these things. Stop the cycle and throw those things away

MuscleJ

Awards
How about just letting a few days past, I'm sure there is no liver damage and if there was liver damage from past cycles you would have had pain from drinking ETOH. Wait a few days if it doesn't tell your doc whats up that your taking illegal product and that you need blood work. There usually don't mind if you tell the truth remember these were legal at some point so they won't interrogate you or anything.

Alpha314

Alpha314

Awards
It is really most likely a stomach upset caused by non compatible food combinations or possibly a change in digestive balance with the PH, however after a day of fasting or really light foods you should be ok
to continue on with your cycle, just make sure you are eating small meals and masticate the food well remembering not to do bad food
combinations which most time can cause the symptoms that you are experiencing, you should be Ok . . .

aoeu

aoeu

Awards
50mg halodrol is pretty mild on the liver (relatively speaking). I bet your epi cycles were harsher. I think you are just paranoid and interpreting everything as a sign of liver distress. Remember, real symptoms of liver problems are yellow eyes and skin, extreme itchiness on the scalp and body, dark urine, white stools, etc.

Uncontrollable gas doesn't mean liver problems. I bet it means you have drastically changed your diet in the past 4 days since you started taking steroids, and you've started eating a lot more calories and carbs than you used to. I always get gas while adjusting to the new diets with higher cals/carbs.

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm going to go with either stomach bug or it's the Kashi and eggs. Kashi gives me gas bad.

thehogsters

thehogsters

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I can't eat Kashi. Makes me crap my brains out all day long.

zcol94

zcol94

Awards
  • Established
Alpha314

Alpha314

Awards
Eggplant and cabbage is a great combo for extracting and pushing toxic matter out of the system it cleans the colon out and leaves it in pristine condition

Dcbeast

Awards
Great comments guys! Today I feel fine I was probably just paranoid!

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So no pristine colon for you?
Eggplant and cabbage is a great combo for extracting and pushing toxic matter out of the system it cleans the colon out and leaves it in pristine condition

Turbo6GN

Turbo6GN

Awards
Imagine the comedic potential of uncontrollable gas...the jokes write themselves!

Alpha314

Alpha314

Awards
Imagine the comedic potential of uncontrollable gas...the jokes write themselves!
My wife sometimes has a bout of uncontrollable gas she sounds like a truck backfiring, although before we were married i never so much as heard a peep from her exhaust.

To be honest because of the damage i received to my forehead and nose in an auto accident i can no longer smell anything what so ever, yep i cant smell roses, flowering jasmine, colognes perfume neither can i smell any trace of rotten food or uncontrollable gas, strange but true

JeremyNG25

JeremyNG25

Awards
  • Established
I'm not even going to begin to try and understand where you got liver problems from gas...never heard of gas being a sign of a liver problem..from any doctor, human being or alien I've ever talked to in this universe. I'm astonished that this is a thread. I could go on for hours talking about it but I wont

made2last

Awards
I'm not even going to begin to try and understand where you got liver problems from gas...never heard of gas being a sign of a liver problem..from any doctor, human being or alien I've ever talked to in this universe. I'm astonished that this is a thread. I could go on for hours talking about it but I wont
Why?

fightnews

fightnews

Awards
  • Established
No you can't feel liver pain only way to know is blood test. Probably constipation if your eating more