anavar

Status
Not open for further replies.

sincere

Awards
will anavar stunt the growth of an 18 year old. standard dose, over 8 weeks?

also, is there risk of acne on anavar?

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
If you are 18, why does it say you are 24 in your profile?

sincere

Awards
If you are 18, why does it say you are 24 in your profile?
i dont know, i got my friend to sign up for me, he created the account, im not great with this stuff.

i dont have the internet at home.

is it important?

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Trying to sneak by the board rules, not smart. Neither is considering AAS at your age. What a waste of time. If your diet is in check then why do you need AAS? I don't care if you have been training since 13 that means jack sh*t.

sincere

Awards
Trying to sneak by the board rules, not smart. Neither is considering AAS at your age. What a waste of time. If your diet is in check then why do you need AAS? I don't care if you have been training since 13 that means jack sh*t.
ive not tried to sneak anything, i didnt set the account up. i'll take responsibility if it's a problem.

im considering a sports career. i want a boost.

if anavar really doesnt stunt growth, age is not the problem. thats why im asking.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It can stant growth, and that's not the only problem, it will also mess with your hormone profile. Which at your age is a HUGE problem. You would be better off not using it, and getting everything you can out of your natural production of test at your age it's at an all time high.

Many ppl pursue sports careers w/o the need of AAS. Myself included.

sincere

Awards
It can stant growth, and that's not the only problem, it will also mess with your hormone profile. Which at your age is a HUGE problem. You would be better off not using it, and getting everything you can out of your natural production of test at your age it's at an all time high.

Many ppl pursue sports careers w/o the need of AAS. Myself included.
cheers this is what i was hoping for.

although, do you have extended advice on why it will stunt growth? arguements for-against are pulling at both ends. i'd like to be a 100% about my decision

riskarb

riskarb

Ron Paul... phuck yeah!
Awards
  • Established
I have a friend who's from a family of giants. All his male siblings are 6'5" or taller... he's 5'8" and started gear when he was 17[now 39yo]. You're absolutely playing with fire here. If you're satisfied with your genetics as they are, then so be it.

A member of my gym whom I'll refer to as "train wreck" did tren ace for 10 months straight w/o any PCT or time-off. He's on HRT for life in his early 20s.

sincere

Awards
I have a friend who's from a family of giants. All his male siblings are 6'5" or taller... he's 5'8" and started gear when he was 17. You're absolutely playing with fire here. If you're satisfied with your genetics as they are, then so be it.
i am very tall height is not a problem.

does your friend post on anabolicminds? do you know anything about his experience with steroids at 17?

riskarb

riskarb

Ron Paul... phuck yeah!
Awards
  • Established
As Ryan mentioned, you're messing with endogenous hormone production at a critical time in your development.

My Buddy is on HRT as well. He was a top competitive BBer in the late-80s. He doesn't frequent message boards.

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
If you are 18, you are not allowed to post in the anabolics or prohormones forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.