I have a bunch of expired goodies! They still GTG?

Chrisko

Chrisko

Banned
Awards
Helladrol 03/12
Furuza a 12/12
Antaeus labs aegis 07/14
AI cycle support 09/13
AI DAA 06/14
Taurine 02/12

I also have an opened bottle of CEL hdrol that expired on 07/12
I have PES erase that will expire 04/14
And nolva that will expire on 01/15

Can anyone provide any information regarding whether or not I can still use them and if so up until when? Please no bro science. I was going to run several cycles and figured I would stock up. I never ran any cycles because I was dealing with nipple issues which I wrote about on another thread but never got any solid replies from. I had my levels checked and all of that other fun stuff but could not conclusively figure out the cause blah blah blah. Anyway your help would be greatly appreciated. And I would hate to waste a lot of the money that I have spent.

Chrisko

Chrisko

Banned
Awards
Also they have all been stored properly. A cool, dark place usually about room temp.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yes they're good to go.

Chrisko

Chrisko

Banned
Awards
Yes they're good to go.
Thanks for the reply. How long do you think they will be good for? How much longer do you think the serm will last from the date of expiration? Do any of the mentioned items lose any of their potency because of their expiration?

Chrisko

Chrisko

Banned
Awards
Anyone on here with an answer on diminished potency for the products? I have done research and some say not at all, some say a little, some say the potency diminishes a lot.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Thanks for the reply. How long do you think they will be good for? How much longer do you think the serm will last from the date of expiration? Do any of the mentioned items lose any of their potency because of their expiration?
Its impossible to answer these questions

IvanLifts92

Awards
I also have 2 bottles of katanadrol, 1 sealed and 1 opened as well as an opened bottle of helladrol. I purchased them back in April of 2013 and the bottles do not have expiration dates but have these numbers and letters/ MFG-4 2013 2510413. Not sure if they are still good to use.

JRSOLDJA

Awards
THEY WILL DIMINISH BUT HARDLY ENOUGH TO NOTICE. IF THER'RE METHYLATED THEN THE DIMINISHED EFFECTS MIGHT BE A LITTLE MORE NOTICEABLE BUT I WOULD STILL TAKE THEM IF THEY WERE STORED PROPERLY

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Helladrol 03/12
Furuza a 12/12
Antaeus labs aegis 07/14
AI cycle support 09/13
AI DAA 06/14
Taurine 02/12

I also have an opened bottle of CEL hdrol that expired on 07/12
I have PES erase that will expire 04/14
And nolva that will expire on 01/15

Can anyone provide any information regarding whether or not I can still use them and if so up until when? Please no bro science. I was going to run several cycles and figured I would stock up. I never ran any cycles because I was dealing with nipple issues which I wrote about on another thread but never got any solid replies from. I had my levels checked and all of that other fun stuff but could not conclusively figure out the cause blah blah blah. Anyway your help would be greatly appreciated. And I would hate to waste a lot of the money that I have spent.
Just be careful of any of your supps that have natural ingredients such as rice flour, should be good a couple of years past expiration but still something to take into consideration. I'm planning on freezing any ph I have with rice flour in it

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
Anyone on here with an answer on diminished potency for the products? I have done research and some say not at all, some say a little, some say the potency diminishes a lot.
no one will be able to answer such a vague question . every environment differs and compounds too...

a.mocellim

a.mocellim

Awards
Freeze PH wont get umidity to the bottle and dissolve capsules? Is it secure at all? Im thinking about it too. I have things enough for more than 10 cycles, but most expire in 2016.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Freeze PH wont get umidity to the bottle and dissolve capsules? Is it secure at all? Im thinking about it too. I have things enough for more than 10 cycles, but most expire in 2016.
I was planning on vacuum sealing them first. Probably a little overkill