Gains after dbol kickstart with test and deca

duramax40

Awards
My question is what can i expect after this Dbol kick start? Ive gained 10 - 12 lbs worth of water weight so far and made some decent strength gains. Will I keep this strength and size as i come off the dbol? Will the gains keep coming from the test and deca? Currently in week 3. Basically just want to know what to expect.

My current cycle is as follows:

Test 1-14 600/week
dbol 1-5 50 mg daily
deca 1-12 400/week
Aromasin 1-12 12.5mg ed
caber on hand
hcg 1-14 250 iu or 500 iu a week

Stats:
5''6 170lbs 10%

inb4

Awards
You need to understand that everyone is different and there is not a definitive yes or no answer. You should keep gaining something until the end of your cycle. If you want to keep your gains you need to up you caloric intake coming off the cycle to feed what you have gained. Follow appropriate post protocol.

thematys

Awards
I'm doing currently similar protocol for 12 weeks, slightly lower doses, currently in week 9. Went from 188 to 202 lbs so far. Def you gonna loose some mass after you drop Dbol, but that's only water weight and I wouldn't worry too much about it. The muscle will stay and if you eat right it will keep coming. Muscle from Test + Deca are solid gains and you should be able to keep most of it after proper pct.
IMO hcg you should keep on hand till 6-7 week. You do not need it right away and it also rises you estro. For long cycles I dose it usually starting at 6th week 500iu E2D x 3 and then keep it off till the end. Then at the start of PCT you go 500iu EOD x 8-10 shots and go in with Clomid. That's what works for me.

Good luck with you cycle dude.