Do you prefer a long or short cycle??

Guido14

Guido14

Awards
I have been wondering what you guys think about this? I few of my cycles were in the 12-15 week cycle and my last one was a short 8 week cycle. I preferred the shorter cycle much better. Starting another cycle and going to be short again. Would 6 weeks be to short or is 8 kinda the minimum?
I will be taking
Test 500
Tren
Maybe masteron or nothing

MuscleJ

Awards
Do test prop, mast and tren. Might as will pin the test EOD with your tren shot.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I prefer shorter as well. I like to get some gains and then cycle off and its not as hard on your body if you do shorter cycles.

ironpendog

ironpendog

Awards
I prefer the longer cycles myself , 12/16 week range. Then again I'm a big fan of eq and anything under 16 weeks with eq is a waste imho.
Of course if I'm running a compound like tren 12 weeks would be at the upper end of the length I'd run.
At my age (37) , I much prefer the slow steady approach with milder compounds such as primo or eq with a nice solid test base. Keep the sides to a minimum and slow steady gained muscle that I can maintain once I'm done.

Shasow

Shasow

Banned
Awards
All depend mate. Both at different times would optimal IMO. For short cycles go with short esters and long esters for long cycles. Common sense right. I personally prefer long cycles when I can't be arsed to inject so often. Test E/C run with either deca or eq for 14-16 weeks are sweet cycles you,could even run trenE and there are many options for short cycles like testP with NPP or anandrol, dbol, etc.