Proposed Halo Cycle

oscarcody1

Awards
Hey guys,

About to start my second run on Halo after seeing some nice gains last time I ran it back in April. Here's what it looks like:

Halo - 50/75/100/100/75/75
Dermacrine - 0/0/0/5/5/5
Cycle Support
MV
Fish Oil

PCT
Nolva - 20/20/10/10/0/0
Anabeta Elite - 4/4/4/4/4/4
AlphaMax - 0/0/4/4/4/4
Formeron - 2 pumps a day

Thought about going with a product like revoluction PCT for the AI component but I'd ran alphamax before and had great results on it. Definitely looking for any suggestions or overall thoughts on the proposed cycle. Appreciate it fellas.

bigdogg2834

Awards
You may want to start the Dermacrine sooner. I started experiencing shutdown symptoms towards the end of my 2nd week. That is when I started my Dermacrine and if I had it to do over again I would have started even sooner. My suggestion would be at the very least, start the Dermacrine in week 2 but its up to you. I would add 3 grams per day of DAA for at least the first 4 weeks of PCT.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey guys,

About to start my second run on Halo after seeing some nice gains last time I ran it back in April. Here's what it looks like:

Halo - 50/75/100/100/75/75
Dermacrine - 0/0/0/5/5/5
Cycle Support
MV
Fish Oil

PCT
Nolva - 20/20/10/10/0/0
Anabeta Elite - 4/4/4/4/4/4
AlphaMax - 0/0/4/4/4/4
Formeron - 2 pumps a day

Thought about going with a product like revoluction PCT for the AI component but I'd ran alphamax before and had great results on it. Definitely looking for any suggestions or overall thoughts on the proposed cycle. Appreciate it fellas.
I would cut the formeron to one pump seeing as it is suppressive in pct. Also, don't run your halo dose back down. Keep it going up like 50/50/75/75/100/100. No reason to wind it down at the end. I agree with starting dermacrine earlier, started mine at the same time as the halo last run and no lethargy problems at all

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would cut the formeron to one pump seeing as it is suppressive in pct. Also, don't run your halo dose back down. Keep it going up like 50/50/75/75/100/100. No reason to wind it down at the end. I agree with starting dermacrine earlier, started mine at the same time as the halo last run and no lethargy problems at all
This!! Especially since weeks 5 and 6 are the sweet spots for Halo, last thing you want to do is back off. If anything swap your weeks 3-4 with 5-6 in your layout.

oscarcody1

Awards
Thanks for the input fellas... So based on what I'm hearing I'll probably run it 50/75/75/75/100/100.

I'm trying to really hit the PCT right because after my last halo cycle I was shut down pretty hard. However, I didn't use a product like dermacrine while on cycle. My last PCT was nolva, 20/20/10/10/0/0, DAA, 3/3/3/3/3/3, and reduce XT starting at week 3. Also, what are people's thoughts on using formeron or formabolic while on cycle - will it make a difference enough to justify the price?

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the input fellas... So based on what I'm hearing I'll probably run it 50/75/75/75/100/100.

I'm trying to really hit the PCT right because after my last halo cycle I was shut down pretty hard. However, I didn't use a product like dermacrine while on cycle. My last PCT was nolva, 20/20/10/10/0/0, DAA, 3/3/3/3/3/3, and reduce XT starting at week 3. Also, what are people's thoughts on using formeron or formabolic while on cycle - will it make a difference enough to justify the price?
Maybe even run it at 50/75/75/100/100/100. Just my 2 cents.

And drop the DAA to 4 weeks. It isn't any more effective beyond 30 days. The form is usually for lethargy on cycle, as a test base. Did you have any lethargy last run, or any gyno sides? Some people have light gyno sides from Halo at 100 mgs.

oscarcody1

Awards
Yeah the DAA wasn't very effective last PCT so I'm going with Anabeta as a test boost and alphamax for my AI this go around. Didn't have any gyno sides at 100mg of Halo last time and the lethargy wasn't too bad. Of course, there were days where I dragged a little but nothing unbearable. Is it a good idea to use dermacrine on and off cycle?

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah the DAA wasn't very effective last PCT so I'm going with Anabeta as a test boost and alphamax for my AI this go around. Didn't have any gyno sides at 100mg of Halo last time and the lethargy wasn't too bad. Of course, there were days where I dragged a little but nothing unbearable. Is it a good idea to use dermacrine on and off cycle?
Anabeta isn't a true "test booster" per se. It's more of an anabolic activator.
This would work better as a test booster:

http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/ultra-male-rx-by-ironmaglabs

sinewave3

sinewave3

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the input fellas... So based on what I'm hearing I'll probably run it 50/75/75/75/100/100. I'm trying to really hit the PCT right because after my last halo cycle I was shut down pretty hard. However, I didn't use a product like dermacrine while on cycle. My last PCT was nolva, 20/20/10/10/0/0, DAA, 3/3/3/3/3/3, and reduce XT starting at week 3. Also, what are people's thoughts on using formeron or formabolic while on cycle - will it make a difference enough to justify the price?
Formabolic might be unnecessary on a halo run unless you have had gyno issues in the past.

I would run 1 pump a day in pct instead of arimistane, or better yet save the forma and use Trest instead of dermacrine next run. Then you will want the formabolic for sure!

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Dermacrine has a built in AI, which isn't extremely powerful but it will keep it in check.. Unless you were running something like trest:

oscarcody1

Awards
thoughts on adding in a product like alphamax while on cycle for weeks 4-6? It has approx. 75mg of arimistane in it.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thoughts on adding in a product like alphamax while on cycle for weeks 4-6? It has approx. 75mg of arimistane in it.
You probably won't need it, will just make your joints hurt. Just keep an ai on hand and pay attention to your body. I personally don't use an ai unless I really need to. No dermacrine off cycle, it's suppressive