2nd 1-ad cycle...critique please

yeti85

Awards
Hey everyone, I'm new to these forums but not new to PH's. Anyways I'm getting ready to start my second cycle of 1-ad and I would like any and all criticism of my cycle. My stats are as follows:
6'5
240 lbs
11-12% bf
1 very successful cycle of 1-ad/4-ad under my belt

My next cycle will consist of:
3/21 - 4/10 = 21 days
400 mg 1-ad

4/11 - 4/30 = 20 days
800 mg 1-ad

PCT:
5/1 - 5/14
40 mg nolva
trib
zma

5/15 - 5/28
20 mg nolva
trib
zma
I also run creatine mono, protein, taurine, arginine, and dextrose along with multi vits and efa's. My diet is in check and I usually get sufficient sleep.
I would appreciate any advice/criticism you may have. Thanks.

89coupe

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I think 6wks is ok, but you may want to get some ECA. how long ago was your last cycle?

Grassroots082

Grassroots082

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Why would ECA matter? You had a successful cycle w/ your first one, but this one probably won't be as fun since you are going to be shut down pretty long and hard. Lethargy and libido will probably be a bitch and since you have no test = no wood (if you have a gf, hope she understands). Either way its your call.

yeti85

Awards
My last cycle was 6 weeks as well. I ran 300mg for 3 weeks than 600mg for the last 3 weeks.

89coupe

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Why would ECA matter? You had a successful cycle w/ your first one, but this one probably won't be as fun since you are going to be shut down pretty long and hard. Lethargy and libido will probably be a bitch and since you have no test = no wood (if you have a gf, hope she understands). Either way its your call.
The EC, ECA or ECY is to help with the lethargy. I've ran it with and without and it helps me. I think 6wks is a good choice I don't even start feeling gains till almost wk 3 on 1ad and to stop a wk later is nuts, at the point is it even worth the risks of running a cycle. not everyone responds the same I'm just giving my 2 cents

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
why not cruise with a dose of 4-AD @ 300mg all the way through?
Keeps libido, no lethargy, and will help your gains - provided you eat clean.

you shouldn't be using PHs yet, but you know that, and it's none of my business...

shootmeagain

Awards
  • Established
I think ECA with 1-AD is a bad idea due to blood pressure concerns. The 4-AD is a much better, and more effective, idea IMO. Also, ditto on the use of PH at 19.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 1
Cycle Logs 9
Cycle Logs 1
Cycle Logs 1
Anabolics 9