1,4AD Dione and Diol combo in a cycle

Snachito

Board Supporter
Awards
Hey guys,

I would appreciate some help from you guys, so let me get the ball rolling with my stats:

Height:5'7
Weight:205lbs
BF%:12%(not internet % either)
AAS history:10 years on and off
PH history: 1 1/2 years

I acquired (too long a story) some PH's last weekend and want some opinions on how to combine these in a cutting cycle or if it's even a good idea to do so. This is what I have:

1) 120 pills- 300mg/pill 1,4AD 'diol' version
2) 180 pills- 100mg/pill 1,4AD 'dione' version
3) 50ML- 100mg/ml Test Propionate

The Test Prop is a Syno conversion, so an AI and Nolva will be used throughout the cycle. I mention it's a syno conv. because it will be important in a little bit.

First, I would like to know if I could use a the 'diol' version at 900mg-1200mg ED, and when I run out of the 'diol' version run the 'dione' version at 600mgED? This would of course be used concurrently with 75mgED of TP for 6-8 weeks depending on what the optimum 1,4AD dosages would be needed.

From what I've read 1,4AD 'dione' converts to estrogen, before it converts to Boldenone. Now since I would be using an AI and Nolva throughout my cycle (used because using a Syno conversion)would there be lower conversion rate of the 'dione' version to Boldenone because of the AI/Nolva? Any feedback would greatly be appreciated!!

I was about to start a TP/TA/Winny cycle 4/01/05, but I was thinking since I have the 1,4AD compounds, I just might put them to use now and do the AAS cycle, on a later date. Once again Thank you and any suggestions/comments
are welcome!

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
I would stack the 1,4 diol and dione to go to 1100-1200mg for all your cycle. 6 weeks should be ok.
I'm not fond of test, but I believe u need HCG if u are running it for 6+ weeks.

Justella

Banned
Awards
You don't need HCG for a 6-week cycle.

SYR is right about the dosing levels--over a gram a day, go ahead and mix. You're dosing of test and 1,4 is low enough that you probably could get by without an AI, but that's your call.

I've got more info--email me: [email protected]