HCG and Arimidex needed for Test Cyp ?

Styles C

Styles C

Awards
What's up everyone,

I have a couple questions for anyone out there experienced that feels like offering their wisdom. This is in regards to a twelve week Test Cyp cycle at 500mg a week and PCT consisting of Nolvadex 20/20/20/20 and Clomid 25/25/25/25.

1. How much HCG is ideal. For example; 5,000 mg of HCG in total?

2. Should I get Arimidex just to have an AI on hand. How much? Enough Arimidex to have 500mg eod for the 12 weeks? Or am I being overly cautious with that amount?

FYI I am 27 years old, working out for 6 years on and off now, 5'10" 170lbs and currently putting together a diet plan.

Any help would be much appreciated. I love this forum and website. Thanks everyone.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
250iu X 2 weekly starting that first week. Stop taking HCG about a week or two before starting PCT.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
If you take 500mg of Adex eod prepare to die...

Styles C

Styles C

Awards
my mistake, I meant .5

As for the Arimidex and HCG. I am asking if I can run a good cycle with above plan but without the Adex and/or HCG ?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
my mistake, I meant .5 As for the Arimidex and HCG. I am asking if I can run a good cycle with above plan but without the Adex and/or HCG ?
I wouldn't run an ai unless you need it. Estrogen is good and necessary to build muscle so unnecessarily crushing it will only hurt you. Certainly have it on hand tho as you'll most likely need at least a little bit. Hcg is totally up to you. Some like it, some don't. It's def not necessary but can be helpful.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What's up everyone,

I have a couple questions for anyone out there experienced that feels like offering their wisdom. This is in regards to a twelve week Test Cyp cycle at 500mg a week and PCT consisting of Nolvadex 20/20/20/20 and Clomid 25/25/25/25.

1. How much HCG is ideal. For example; 5,000 mg of HCG in total?

2. Should I get Arimidex just to have an AI on hand. How much? Enough Arimidex to have 500mg eod for the 12 weeks? Or am I being overly cautious with that amount?

FYI I am 27 years old, working out for 6 years on and off now, 5'10" 170lbs and currently putting together a diet plan.

Any help would be much appreciated. I love this forum and website. Thanks everyone.
use hcg if you think it's necessary, it's not always necessary. I'd really only use if you're running a really suppressive/heavy cycle. For just test i wouldn't bother. And no, you wouldn't start right when you start test. That's dumb.

You should ALWAYS have support products on hand regardless of whether you think you will need them or not. You should have an AI, prolactin, and a SERM on hand. I don't know the effects of 500mg EOD, but i can tell you it would be bad. .5mg EOD would be more accurate. And i'd only start an AI if i felt that estrogen levels were getting dangerously high. You could start like 6-8 weeks in if you wanted to be safe. Arimidex isn't bad, it would really only help.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
From an evidence-based standpoint, explain why its better to wait until u r fully shutdown 2 or 3 weeks in to take hcg...

?

I'm curious tonight. Especially since hcg is meant to maintain testicular function.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
From an evidence-based standpoint, explain why its better to wait until u r fully shutdown 2 or 3 weeks in to take hcg... ? I'm curious tonight. Especially since hcg is meant to maintain testicular function.
Probably could start with the fact that you won't be "fully shutdown." Suppresses, yes, but people need to stop using the word shutdown when it comes to AAS use.

damn shame

damn shame

Awards
My last cycle I never bothered with HCG, never again took weeks for my nuts to get back to their regular size. :)

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Probably could start with the fact that you won't be "fully shutdown." Suppresses, yes, but people need to stop using the word shutdown when it comes to AAS use.
That's my point. Why wait until ur fully dysfunctional to bring function back in order.

The logic behind waiting until the testes are damaged to a point of complete shutdown is unnecessary. Back when I got TRT, HCG was recommended immediately to prevent testicular oxidative damage caused by steroids.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's my point. Why wait until ur fully dysfunctional to bring function back in order. The logic behind waiting until the testes are damaged to a point of complete shutdown is unnecessary. Back when I got TRT, HCG was recommended immediately to prevent testicular oxidative damage caused by steroids.
You don't really hunk someone's fully dysfunctional just 2-3 weeks into a test cycle, do you?

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You don't really hunk someone's fully dysfunctional just 2-3 weeks into a test cycle, do you?
That would depend on the ester and amount and the individuals prior state of health regarding their testicular function.

I think if someone loaded a gram of test cyp they might have a 0.1 reading of LH activity after a week. It entirely depends on the individual's condition though.

We do know that for other steroids it is a matter of days before shutdown is 100%. The 19-Nor's r just one example.

But all of this avoids my point in starting hcg immediately. We want to avoid total shutdown before it happens. That's the goal.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That would depend on the ester and amount and the individuals prior state of health regarding their testicular function. I think if someone loaded a gram of test cyp they might have a 0.1 reading of LH activity after a week. It entirely depends on the individual's condition though. We do know that for other steroids it is a matter of days before shutdown is 100%. The 19-Nor's r just one example. But all of this avoids my point in starting hcg immediately. We want to avoid total shutdown before it happens. That's the goal.
Dude...total shutdown seldom happens. That's the point I was trying to make earlier; stop using the word shutdown and use suppression. LH production is not an on/off switch. It's a dimmer switch. Hell, I've been on for the better part of three years with little hCG in there and still have some LH production.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dude...total shutdown seldom happens. That's the point I was trying to make earlier; stop using the word shutdown and use suppression. LH production is not an on/off switch. It's a dimmer switch. Hell, I've been on for the better part of three years with little hCG in there and still have some LH production.
^^^

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok, suppression. No need gettin upset about symantics. Everyone on here knows what we're talking about, and changing out the words still doesn't address my question earlier. It's ok though. I understand that concern u have.

The point of using hcg is to counteract the effect of testicular oxidative damage caused by the onset of steroid use. The damage starts immediately in the cycle. When to start using hcg has nothing to do with how suppressed u r or whether ur testicles are shutdown completely. It has to do with losing testicular function due to oxidative damage over time.

If enough damage occurs, Secondary hypogonadism can eventually become primary hypogonadism, or BOTH. This is a rare thing, but suppression and damage can sometimes lead to it.

Styles C

Styles C

Awards
Thank you for your advice. Your right. I just got some liquid anastrozole 2mg/ml 30ml actually. So support will be on hand. What I am thinking i maybe .25 eod for adex just to be safe.

Styles C

Styles C

Awards
My last cycle I never bothered with HCG, never again took weeks for my nuts to get back to their regular size. :)
Interesting. What was your cycle? (I'm going to run test c 500 mg weekly 12 weeks)