Short Cycle

Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
Hey guys I'm wanting to do a short lean mass/cutting cycle. I am 5'9 187lbs and b/t 11-12%bf. I have done a cycle of 1-test cyp/sledge test. I am a month from being 22 and would like to try a short cycle to start off with.

Here is what I was thinking....let me know what yall think:

1-6: Test E 500mg (mon/thurs)
1-5/6: Tren Ace 100mg eod
3-6: proviron 50mg ed
HCG: 500/week
I might also run some clen and t3 for a few weeks...not sure yet.
I will run nolva for pct along with lean xtreme from DS.

I wanted to know what yall thought about the tren, should I stop it after 5 weeks and just have the test for week 6 so I don't end with tren? Should I use the Ace or tren E?Also anything yall would add or change. Thanks guys.

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
If you want a 6 week cycle thats fine but I would us prop instead of test e. I don't know that HCG is required for a 6 week cycle but I don't think it would hurt ether. just run the tren ace for 6

1-6: Test prop 150mg eod
1-6: Tren Ace 100mg eod
1-6: proviron 50mg ed
HCG: 250iu twice a week
start pct week 7

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
If you want a 6 week cycle thats fine but I would us prop instead of test e. I don't know that HCG is required for a 6 week cycle but I don't think it would hurt ether. just run the tren ace for 6

1-6: Test prop 150mg eod
1-6: Tren Ace 100mg eod
1-6: proviron 50mg ed
HCG: 250iu twice a week
start pct week 7
yeah, what he said. personally, i wouldn't run the test/tren any shorter than 8 weeks, but that's just me.

prolangtum

prolangtum

Awards
  • Established
I seem to hit my peak with tren around week 5 or 6, 8 weeks would be optimal IMO. As said, Dont use Enanthate, use Prop.

hethcliff

Awards
  • Established
you could always try test suspension. I think i'm going to try it in the beggining of the summer at 60mg ed with either winny or possibly var.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
you could always try test suspension. I think i'm going to try it in the beggining of the summer at 60mg ed with either winny or possibly var.
Now there's an idea :cheers:

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
i'd extend the test prop to 8 weeks just to avoid ending your cycle on tren

size

Awards
  • Established
One can use the longer acting esters but preference should be for the faster ones. In the latest issue the Core, ALR lays out a 3 week usage cycle using cypionate with 28 days of activity. The short cycle is really an interesting idea that definitely has merit. Essentially, one wants to get blood levels elevated quickly and then progress from there into growth then post cycle.

Poobah

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Just a word of caution... If you never did prop before... prepare for it to hurt quite a bit more then your use too.. ( to the point of wondering wtf your doing)... unless of course your running pharma grade prop.

I definately don't recommend someone do prop on a first cycle... harsh experience. Had to be said. :)

Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
Well I decided to make a change and don't feel like injecting every day so I will be running the cycle as follows:

1-6: Test base dermal 75mg absorbed a day
1-6: Tren base dermal 50 -60mg absorbed a day
1-4: Superdrol: start at 10 and possibly up to 20 mg
I was considering running var for weeks 3-6 too but don't konw if I want to do two methyls for those two weeks.
I have nolva for pct and might also run rebound xt, lean xtreme and sledges new nha if its out...and arimidex if needed during the cycle. I'm looking for a lean mass/recomp cycle....what do yall think of this?