tren ph

Rocktown

Awards
Ok guys, I'm back at it again and looking for advice from the pros. I've got my first powerlifting meet coming up in 4 months. I'm looking to add some major strength. I've ran a couple epi cycles and a superdrol cycle. This time I'm looking for a good tren prohormone. I'm already on trt and I have a great doctor that wrote me a script for 10 mls once a month even though Im olny perscribed 200 mg every two weeks. So I plan on jacking my test dose up during my tren cycle. I'm also gyno prone from the superdrol cycle I did. Am I crazy for trying this? What's the best tren supplement right now? Any advice on maximizing these for my meet?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Olympus labs tren is good, can't wait to run some more

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I've seen diffrent transdermals. Do those actually work? Are the worth the extra money? I get the science behind it, but I've never had any real life experience with it.
There are a few logs here on AM worth looking at,

So far it seems to be well liked and may kick in faster than oral

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There are a few logs here on AM worth looking at,

So far it seems to be well liked and may lick in faster than oral
I love transdermals, they work like they say. On dermatrest now, felt it from the first dose, strength is crazy already after 7 days.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
I love transdermals, they work like they say. On dermatrest now, felt it from the first dose, strength is crazy already after 7 days.
Trest deca my man my man! It looks wicked

And OP if you go with tren make sure to get something for prolactin like sns inhibit p, caber, or prami... Becareful if you pick prami or caber tho.

Rocktown

Awards
Inhibit p it is. Thanks. I forgot that my usual protocol with letro won't do me as much good with tren.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Trest deca my man my man! It looks wicked

And OP if you go with tren make sure to get something for prolactin like sns inhibit p, caber, or prami... Becareful if you pick prami or caber tho.
ON 100 mg of dermatrest and 100mg of the 1. I feel awesome! Constantly in the mood to fight, ****, and kick puppies! Can't imagine next week when it really kicks.
Sns inhibit p would be a perfect choice for prolactin control, not too much but will keep you covered

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
No problem. Could go with prami or caber. But need to be careful with dosages prami can make you vomit and caber effects heart valves at high doses, not sure how high

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No problem. Could go with prami or caber. But need to be careful with dosages prami can make you vomit and caber effects heart valves at high doses, not sure how high
That's why Inhibit P is the choice for so many

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OL Tr3n at 90 and 120 would provide some excellent strength gains. Haven't used the TD yet but anecdotally it should provide as good if not better results mg for mg than the oral.

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OL Tr3n at 90 and 120 would provide some excellent strength gains. Haven't used the TD yet but anecdotally it should provide as good if not better results mg for mg than the oral.
^this