ok. so I need some help with this cycle.

WillyPump

Awards
whats up guys. well I'm in a bit of a jam here. I ordered 2 10 ml vials of 250 mg/ml of test c and a cycle of dbol to use for my first cycle. I'm almost 6 weeks in and about to stop the dbol. Already seen almost 10 lbs in gain, but probably just from dbol bloat and water retention. So last week my girl was cleaning out our bathroom and was wiping down the medicine cabinet mirror where i keep my vials and pins. and she opened it up to dust it out and knocked my 2nd full vial of test out of the cabinet and onto the floor, shattering it. So of course I immediately got online and ordered another vial along with my pct, which i was gonna do anyway, but it might be up to a month before I get it. definitely longer if customs snags it. Ive been doing 400 mg/week and only have enough left in my first vial for maybe one more (been doing 200 mgs twice weekly.) So my question is, this being my first cycle what is gonna happen if i suddenly stop cold turkey 6 weeks into my first cycle without a pct?

bert45

bert45

Banned
Awards
whats up guys. well I'm in a bit of a jam here. I ordered 2 10 ml vials of 250 mg/ml of test c and a cycle of dbol to use for my first cycle. I'm almost 6 weeks in and about to stop the dbol. Already seen almost 10 lbs in gain, but probably just from dbol bloat and water retention. So last week my girl was cleaning out our bathroom and was wiping down the medicine cabinet mirror where i keep my vials and pins. and she opened it up to dust it out and knocked my 2nd full vial of test out of the cabinet and onto the floor, shattering it. So of course I immediately got online and ordered another vial along with my pct, which i was gonna do anyway, but it might be up to a month before I get it. definitely longer if customs snags it. Ive been doing 400 mg/week and only have enough left in my first vial for maybe one more (been doing 175 mgs twice weekly.) So my question is, this being my first cycle what is gonna happen if i suddenly stop cold turkey 6 weeks into my first cycle without a pct?
You risk gyno boner issues etc. I would buy daa + erase or mayb even formxt has some herbal serms. I mean think of it this way alot of bodybuilders in the 70s 80s hardly used nolva or clomid . If.u get a hand on daa and formxt you will recover jist going to take longer.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I would use a serm man. Ecspecially with this being your first cycle. Or check out some pct products over at strong supplement shop. Its better to be safe than sorry.

WillyPump

Awards
I would use a serm man. Ecspecially with this being your first cycle. Or check out some pct products over at strong supplement shop. Its better to be safe than sorry.
i already got some nolva ordered along with the rest of my test lol. so say i get my **** in 2 weeks, would it be better to just go ahead and start with the nolva? or just start back on the test? maybe do a higher dose for first few weeks to bring my levels back up to what they were and finish off my cycle?