Deca Drol, Halo, and Epi cycle

jorge.briseno

Awards
Hello!

I wanted to see what your guys' opinion is on the below 8 week cycle.

Deca Drol Max (Max LMG) weeks 1-6: 75/75/75/75/75/75
Halodrol weeks 1-6: 75/75/75/75/100/100
Epistane weeks 5-8: 30/30/30/30
Stano-drol Weeks 1-8: 600/600/800/800/800/800/800/800

For PCT I have: liquid Nolvadex, DAA, and PES Erase
Support Supps: CEL Cycle Assist, P-5-P, Fish oil, Tuarine.

My Current stats are:
Age 25
Height: 5" 8"
Weight 185 lbs.
BF: 11%

I have been lifting for about 3 years and this will be my 3rd Prohormone cycle. Is this a good stack? Also, would this PCT suffice for this stack? Or should a get some Clomid instead of Nolva? I was also thinking of getting some Prami to take during my cycle to avoid any prolactin issues.

Thanks and I would appreciate any input.

HJH

Awards
Two previous prohormone cycles and you weigh 185? What did you take the first two times and how much did you retain?

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
What are your goals? It's this your first cycle of stacking? What did your previous cycles look like?

jorge.briseno

Awards
Two previous prohormone cycles and you weigh 185? What did you take the first two times and how much did you retain?

I actually got up to 200 lbs which I think is good for my height. I was in a car accident about six months ago and was out of the gym for while and dropped down to 160. I've managed to get myself up to 185. My first cycle was Halo only and my 2nd cycle was Halo and Stano.

E

jorge.briseno

Awards
What are your goals? It's this your first cycle of stacking? What did your previous cycles look like?

I'm bulking and trying to get back up to 200 lbs. My last cycles were 6 week cycles of Halo. My first cycle was 75 mg*
Halo for 6 weeks. My second cycle was 4 weeks at 75 mg then 100 mg for the last two weeks with 6 weeks of Stanodrol at 600 mg

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
If you're bulking then I would drop the Epi and Stano and save those for a cut this spring and run the Halo and Max.

jorge.briseno

Awards
If you're bulking then I would drop the Epi and Stano and save those for a cut this spring and run the Halo and Max.

Would you recommend sticking to Nolvadex for PCT? Or would Clomid be better for The Max LMG?

HJH

Awards
Would you recommend sticking to Nolvadex for PCT? Or would Clomid be better for The Max LMG?
I would say nolva. There is no reason why you can't bulk on epi and stano, but I do think you should only add in one compound per cycle so you better know how you react to everything.

BigWiggs92

BigWiggs92

Awards
I'm assuming the p5p is for the lmg?
I would add an AI because I know that lmg can aromatize.

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'm assuming the p5p is for the lmg?
I would add an AI because I know that lmg can aromatize.
Max LMG is a progestin PH. There shouldn't be any aromarization. If there is you should check your source and contact manufacturer right away.

jorge.briseno

Awards
Max LMG is a progestin PH. There shouldn't be any aromarization. If there is you should check your source and contact manufacturer right away.
Yeah, that's what I thought. I did a lot of research on it and read that it does not aromatize However, I do have Exemestane on hand just to be safe. Do you think the P5P would be sufficient to avoid any prolactin issues or do you think it would be best to get some Prami? I Definitely want to avoid gyno at all cost.

BigWiggs92

BigWiggs92

Awards
I thought I swore I read somewhere it did, but sure enough. Prohormonedb states otherwise, you guys are right. However, the one time I've ever used lmg I had my only ever gyno related issue. I started to get a pea size "lump" if you will. I did not have an AI at the time which is why I suggested. My apologies for the miss information, given my personal experience I thought otherwise lol.

jorge.briseno

Awards
I thought I swore I read somewhere it did, but sure enough. Prohormonedb states otherwise, you guys are right. However, the one time I've ever used lmg I had my only ever gyno related issue. I started to get a pea size "lump" if you will. I did not have an AI at the time which is why I suggested. My apologies for the miss information, given my personal experience I thought otherwise lol.
No worries, I read that most gyno issues related to Lmg are due to prolactin, which is why I have the P5P. I'm thinking of getting some Prami to combat that issue as well.

BigWiggs92

BigWiggs92

Awards
I used p5p with (19nor) tren and has zero issues, but best to err on the side of caution right? Lol

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
No worries, I read that most gyno issues related to Lmg are due to prolactin, which is why I have the P5P. I'm thinking of getting some Prami to combat that issue as well.
Inhibit P is always good for prolactin.