RPN havoc?

shakenblake

shakenblake

Awards
Have put up another forum on an epi/tren cycle i am looking to run. In regards to the epi product I am hearing havoc come up a lot. Just wonder has anyone taken it or heard about it or know of a good source? As far as tren goes i hear OL is decent and super trenbolone. Help would be great guys!

Also, since the goals are tomcut and gain strength, would msten or stano be more beneficial for this cycle for 6 weeks?

Stats: 220lb 14% bf 5'10.5

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards

venicebeach

Awards
I'd say just run epi if it's your first cycle. If you mean that it's your first cycle with these phs then do what you gotta do brotha. epi 20 first day 30 second day and first week, then 40 the rest that's how I did mine and allowed me to gauge sides

shakenblake

shakenblake

Awards
I'd say just run epi if it's your first cycle. If you mean that it's your first cycle with these phs then do what you gotta do brotha. epi 20 first day 30 second day and first week, then 40 the rest that's how I did mine and allowed me to gauge sides
oh yeah, dmz 3.0, halo, msten. I have done all those before so it's definitely not the first. OL is a good brand for both?

shakenblake

shakenblake

Awards
and what about tren? I hear different doses everywhere

venicebeach

Awards
Well if it ain't your first cycle then go hard haha.... But be careful ;) I'd say 40mg the whole way through for epi and tren it depends. Minimum 60mg ed but I like to run it at 120 for bulk. That being said I don't know about the tren dose :( ol is g2g. But my fav epi product is vital labs epi2a3a

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
and what about tren? I hear different doses everywhere
I would start the Tr3n at 60mg for the first couple weeks at least. Let it kick in and then gauge how you feel and any sides you may be experiencing. Grab a bottle of SNS Inhibit P for prolactin control. If you feel you are handling it well after a few weeks, bump it up to 90.

60/60/60/90/90

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OL tren is definitely gtg, really enjoyed my run with it and epi. The tren magic really starts happening at 90! OL is my go to company, love Thier products

shakenblake

shakenblake

Awards
OL tren is definitely gtg, really enjoyed my run with it and epi. The tren magic really starts happening at 90! OL is my go to company, love Thier products
since i am going for a cut, 90 for tren and 40 for epi?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
since i am going for a cut, 90 for tren and 40 for epi?
Just work up to it, you probably don't want to start there. Start at 60 Tren and 30 on the epi

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
All of them. Haha.

If you are going with tren, sns inhibit p is great for prolactin control
That's a pretty good one. Just making sure homie has his priorities straight. People throw around the word "cut" and they think supplements are #1. When actually they're like #3.

shakenblake

shakenblake

Awards
How many calories below maintenance will you be eating?
maintenence for me rn i believe is 2800 so prolly 2300. 500 deficit. I am worrying more about macros and carb back loading. May go at most to a 800 deficit

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
maintenence for me rn i believe is 2800 so prolly 2300. 500 deficit. I am worrying more about macros and carb back loading. May go at most to a 800 deficit
Sounds like a good plan. This cycle should treat you well.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
and any ideas for an AI? I am hearing about eradicate by blackstone
I didn't use an ai on this cycle. I don't mess with Blackstone anymore, Olympus labs has a good ai. Forgot the name but it is armistane and an awesome deal for what you get. I'm using transform for my cycle of trest now, working good

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
and any ideas for an AI? I am hearing about eradicate by blackstone
Eliminate is the name. Armicare pro is cycle support and armistane in one

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
so i would be good with eliminate for AI and armicare pro for cs?
Armicare has an ai in it already. I would have something stronger on standby just in case.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
any recomendations?
Personally, I keep a bottle of exemestane and letro laying around. It's too cheap not to have. Even some formastane would do

shakenblake

shakenblake

Awards
Personally, I keep a bottle of exemestane and letro laying around. It's too cheap not to have. Even some formastane would do
where'd you get yours if ya don't mind messaging me, i have heard form but never found a legit source

Rocktown

Awards
Rpn havoc is great. I've ran it 3 times. I'm looking for a good tren product right now, so I'm going to follow this.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 3
Supplements 3
Supplements 0
Supplements 15
Supplements 3