Ostarine cycle

davidtamas47

Awards
Hey everyone! It's the first time i gonna run "Osta". I've never used any roids, prohormones, sarms before. After 6 years of working out I'm about to give this sarm a try, to get a few pounds of lean muscle while staying shredded. I'm 22 years old, 5 feet 7.7 inches tall with 160 pounds(was 180 before cutting). U may say my weight is nothing compares to that it's been 6 years i'm working out, but please mind that i started with only 114 pounds.

So here is the plan how i gonna do:
week1 - osta 20mg, organ shield
week2 - osta 20mg, organ shield
week3 - osta 20mg, organ shield
week4 - osta 20mg, organ shield estrogenex from hi-tech pharmaceutical to avoid any gyno stuff
week5 - osta 20mg, organ shield, estrogenex
week6 - osta 20mg, organ shield, estrogenex

coming off
week7 - osta 10mg, organ shield, estrogenex, mutant test(great testosterone and libido booster with some natural anti aromatase inhibitor)

pct
week8 - mutant test
week9 - mutant test
week10-mutant test

Any advice people ?

davidtamas47

Awards
58 views, no answer. C'mon people, tell me your opinion! Btw the product i gonna run is "Ostapure" by Blackstone Labs. Did anyone try it already ? Or heard something about it ? It has 90 caps inside, each capsule contains 10 mg of ostarine.

zcol94

zcol94

Awards
  • Established
That looks fine but there's no reason to drop to 10 in week 7 either cut the cycle at week 6 or up the dose to 20 in week seven, dropping the dose will just prolong the suppression while yielding no gains

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That looks fine but there's no reason to drop to 10 in week 7 either cut the cycle at week 6 or up the dose to 20 in week seven, dropping the dose will just prolong the suppression while yielding no gains
^exactly

MrBEEF

Awards
Boom Nailed it....also 20mg is probably good for your weight.

davidtamas47

Awards
Thank you guys, than i gonna cut the cycle at week 6, and to don't waste the caps, i will dose up to 30mg on the last week.

Sounds good like this ? Or **** those caps, stay at 20mg and don't take the risk with 30mg ? :D

Really appreciated your help bros.

zcol94

zcol94

Awards
  • Established
I ran 25 mg for 8 weeks with sup3r pct for my pct with no issues so maybe go 25 for the last 2 weeks... That's what I would do

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I've ran Ostra up to 12 weeks. On now going for 16 weeks with (-)-epi, Derma and Transform. Doing a Recomp.

davidtamas47

Awards
Well the problem is that these are 10mg caps, so i cannot really dose it on 25mg. But i decided to run all the way 20mg during the 6 weeks (better be safe). I gonna keep the last 7 caps for another cycle, like that the next one can be longer with one week, if i gonna run again on 20mg.

Thanks a lot, specially for you zcol94 ! :)

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wait, how come on nutra it says can be used in PCT.. But Osta causes suppression ? Confused

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
Wait, how come on nutra it says can be used in PCT.. But Osta causes suppression ? Confused

It was shown in the clinical trial to be suppressive at as little as 3mg, so use your own judgement there. ;)

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It was shown in the clinical trial to be suppressive at as little as 3mg, so use your own judgement there. ;)
I ended up seein that yea. Damn. Was looking for something natty to really help me w recovery and build some lean mass. What I'm doing now just ain't cutting it and I'm supplementing well and eating my balls off.. Little to no size gains to speak of despite adding strength consistently. My body just won't add muscle.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I had no problem recovering after 20 weeks on cycle.
Used osta rx at 1 cap each day (6mg or so)

Would I have recovered faster without it? Sure, would I have stayed as strong, dry and hard while still getting boners? Probably not.

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
Ostarine is not worth it. All the pain and hassle of real aas without the gain. Per the OP, do not run this with the intention of gaining muscle. You want to use it? Fast. Go on a straight PSMF or just do an ADF. It will spare the sht out of muscle since it's an androgen, but otherwise it's the biggest waste of time and hormonal equilibrium.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ostarine is not worth it. All the pain and hassle of real aas without the gain. Per the OP, do not run this with the intention of gaining muscle. You want to use it? Fast. Go on a straight PSMF or just do an ADF. It will spare the sht out of muscle since it's an androgen, but otherwise it's the biggest waste of time and hormonal equilibrium.
Yea, not bothering upon further reading

tommurph

tommurph

Awards
  • Established
So would you say Osta is much better used during a cut, to spare muscle loss?

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
So would you say Osta is much better used during a cut, to spare muscle loss?
If used this way, yes. But when I mean "cut" I mean a specific dieting protocol that entails only protein. There are other ways of cutting efficiently, but if you're so inclined to take the hormonal route, then yes, ostarine will be good for muscle preservation since it's relatively "light" on one's system than say, epistane or mithras. I wouldn't recommend fasting on those compounds, but you could definitely fast on ostarine. Pair it with a stimulant/appetite suppressor and you should be losing fat in no time.

But again, there are other ways and this is simply the easiest one because you don't have to worry about gluconeogenesis, leucine oxidation, blah blah blah

tommurph

tommurph

Awards
  • Established
If used this way, yes. But when I mean "cut" I mean a specific dieting protocol that entails only protein. There are other ways of cutting efficiently, but if you're so inclined to take the hormonal route, then yes, ostarine will be good for muscle preservation since it's relatively "light" on one's system than say, epistane or mithras. I wouldn't recommend fasting on those compounds, but you could definitely fast on ostarine. Pair it with a stimulant/appetite suppressor and you should be losing fat in no time. But again, there are other ways and this is simply the easiest one because you don't have to worry about gluconeogenesis, leucine oxidation, blah blah blah
Very nice info thanks!

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
Very nice info thanks!
NP.
Since this is anabolics and you inquired about muscle preservation, you should look into HGH Frag 176-191. If you used correctly, it's very effective at cutting with muscle preservation.

tommurph

tommurph

Awards
  • Established
NP. Since this is anabolics and you inquired about muscle preservation, you should look into HGH Frag 176-191. If you used correctly, it's very effective at cutting with muscle preservation.
Thanks so much, I'll look in to that!

davidtamas47

Awards
Well as i've read it, tons of people had lean muscle gains up to 8lbs, while dropping bodyfat, without any suppressions or other sides using 25mg of osta.
Some people also reported that thanks to the osta their joints feels much better, so it may heals it also.

So for me this is pretty convincing to try it as a first cycle, before go on any ph or real juice :D .