the First Cycle!!

jeep69

Awards
Alright guys I need some help, I have done the research and I am getting ready to buy the materials for my very first cycle, but I have some serious questions. Ths is my delimma, I am trying to decide If I should run a straight forward cycle of Test Cyp. by itself for 12 weeks. Or run a Test Ethanate cycle by itself for 12 weeks, Or If I should include some EQ with them or possibly run an EQ cycle by itself!!

I know the Test CYP and Test Ethan are about the same price but I have read the differences between them and I cannot decide, On one hand Test CYP only has to be injected once a week, but since it is so long acting if sides pop up does this mean they are going to be worse than a shorter acting drug becuase the Cyp would stay in my system longer- thus making them harder to deal with. Or is test Ethanate the worse becuase IT hits so hard you must inject every day or 2??

Also, another serious concern I have is I hear that I have to have test in a cycle- it is a must. BUt I do not want to blow up for 12 weeks then shrink down fast which is what I am hearing happens with test, Is this true? I have seen guys blow up and shrink down but is this becuase they dont know about PCT? I know I am gong to lose some but I dont want to lose everything!! Whats the point of doing the cycle if that happens??

So I am curious what is the drawback of just running EQ for my first cycle? I would have true dry gains which I should be able to keep almost all of them( I have read), is this an option??

I want some real world feedback becuase I am tired of reading!!:thumbsup:
so I would appreciate some real world feedback on these questions, especially about the myth that I will lose everything I gain on Test when I go off- I hope that is not true!

pumpinfina

Awards
you have alot to learn before you attempt to put a steroid in your body

pumpinfina

Awards
you can run a small amount of test, with the EQ. This will give you pretty dry gains.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
test enan - 2x a week
test cyp - 2x a week
test prop - ED or EOD
test susp - ED or 2X ED

sounds like you're getting esters mixed up. and you won't lose all your gains during PCT. hell, if done correctly, you can keep all of them. test/eq is a good first timers stack IMO. just run the test about 2 weeks past the last shot of eq, that way everything is cleared out at the same time before PCT starts.

sourinthemind

Awards
No offense, but what are you 17 years old...I think you really ought to just stick to training hard and use the drug that always works...TIME....then experiment later when you can answer some of these basic questions for yourself.

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
Ok, first things first, you do need to read up more. But to answer your question there is nothing wrong with an EQ based cycle for a first cycle. Just don't expect to gain what you would with test. But if your worried about keeping your gains then invest in a good PCT routine. That is more of a factor then anything. (Bez gave you some good advice) You will of course lose some but if you do it right you can keep most.

For an EQ cycle just do this:
600mg EQ a week for weeks 1 to 16
Start PCT week 18 with 40mg of nolvadex ED for 2 weeks then 20mg of nolvadex for another 2 weeks.

or
1200mg of EQ a week week 1
900mg of EQ a week week 2
600mg of EQ a week weeks 3 to 12
Start PCT week 14 with 40mg of nolvadex ED for 2 weeks then 20mg of nolvadex for another 2 weeks.

For a test/EQ combo (recomended) do this
500mg of test cyp a week for weeks 1 to 12
800mg of EQ a week weeks 1
600mg of EQ a week week 2
400mg of EQ a week weeks 3 to 11
10mg of nolvadex ED weeks 1 to 13
Start PCT week 14 with 40mg of nolvadex ED for 2 weeks then 20mg of nolvadex for another 2 weeks.

The EQ only cycle will give you lean slow gains. but it is much weaker then test so even with the higher dosage don't expect to gain that much (but what you do will be hard and lean). The reason for front loading (doubling the dosage the first week, by 50% the second) is to decrease the build up time of the EQ (about 6 weeks as it has a 15 day half life. see http://www.chemicalfitness.com/forums/showthread.php?t=125 )

Of course there is the old stand by

500mg of test cyp a week for weeks 1 to 10
10mg of nolvadex ED weeks 1 to 11
Start PCT week 12 with 40mg of nolvadex ED for 2 weeks then 20mg of nolvadex for another 2 weeks.

If your worried about keep your gains then you can add some things that will help (I think this is overkill though). One is to run HCG with the longer cycles, this will keep you nuts happy and shorten the recovery time at the end. The other is ome people swear by IGF for PCT. There isn't a lot of info and some people still think that its snake oil but most agree that it does help.

prolangtum

prolangtum

Awards
  • Established
For a test/EQ combo (recomended) do this
500mg of test cyp a week for weeks 1 to 12
800mg of EQ a week weeks 1
600mg of EQ a week week 2
400mg of EQ a week weeks 3 to 11
10mg of nolvadex ED weeks 1 to 13
I like this the best