LGI Alpha20

spirall08

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For those who have used this before, just want to make sure its g2g and find out what you guys dosed it at?

I'm looking to do a 4 week bulking cycle. Thinking either 40mg/day or 60mg/day and wanted more feedback. Heard this stuff was pretty strong. Always wanted to run the old CEL Alpha-One, but never got the chance to.

Thanks.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
I hadn't run it personally, but I hear 60mg is the sweet spot. Make sure to have proper on cycle care like cel cycle assist + tudca

mstep

mstep

Awards
  • Established
40mg was enough for me, awesome strength and size. If have AI on hand, got a lump first week but went away after a few days with 50mg arimistane

mxracer323

Awards
I ran Ironflex Alpha90 which is the same thing. Made it three weeks at 40mg. Had to stop due to sides (high BP and extreme lethargy). Gained 10 lbs and 3/4 inch on my arms in that short amount of time. Stuff was effective but to strong for me.

spirall08

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I hadn't run it personally, but I hear 60mg is the sweet spot. Make sure to have proper on cycle care like cel cycle assist + tudca
For sure dude. Tudca seems to be sold out EVERYWHERE (well, all the reputable sites I usually order from). Hopefully it comes back in stock soon. Looking to start this in 3 weeks.

40mg was enough for me, awesome strength and size. If have AI on hand, got a lump first week but went away after a few days with 50mg arimistane
Thanks man. I have adex on hand. So the LGI brand is g2g?

I ran Ironflex Alpha90 which is the same thing. Made it three weeks at 40mg. Had to stop due to sides (high BP and extreme lethargy). Gained 10 lbs and 3/4 inch on my arms in that short amount of time. Stuff was effective but to strong for me.

Thanks man. I plan on running Trestobol while on cycle to combat the lethargy. Will be eating surplus hoping to squeeze at least 10, maybe 12lbs out this cycle.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Doseing calls for 1-2 capsules per day and for best results space the dosage out evenly throughout the day.
And its pretty strong. On Cycle Support along with Fish Oil and needs to be followed with Post Cycle Therapy. If you want to read about it more we carry it over at strong supplement shop and theres a good write up and some reviews on it from other people who have used it.