First PH Cycle - 1-Andro solo or stack with 4-AD

Caretata

Awards
Hey guys, I've been preparing for my first cycle for quite some time. I've done (most) of my homework. I have access to absolutely every drug on the planet (I have SERMS on hand), I have a doctor, who's willing to watch my back + I have bloodworks done and can repeat them whenever I need.

Now, for the cycle itself -

My first choice was running AMS 1-Andro at 300mg for 4 weeks + Al, followed by 4 weeks Toremifene 120/90/60/60 (if I'm shut down) followed by 4 weeks natural test booster + Al

BUT for the same $ I can get AMS Kit, which also includes 4-AD / Decavol. My question is, should I stick to 1-Andro only, or stacking it with 4-AD and/or Decavol will yield better gains without more side effects?

So, my options are

1) 1-Andro 300-400mg + Al

2) 1-Andro 200mg + 4-AD 200mg + Al

3) 1-Andro 200mg + Decavol + Al

Or

4) 1-Andro 200mg + 4-AD 200mg + Decavol + Al

Which would be the most effective/ with least sides?

Will there be any difference between the liquid and the capsuled versions?

Is it better to use 1-Andro solo at higher dose or stack it with 4-AD at lower dose?

I'm not entirely convinced that Decavol is worth adding. How it compares to the other two compounds?

And finally, are andro side effects a concern with 4-AD?

Thank you!

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
4 andro is mild and great for a test base but it does aromatize. I personally would run the 4 andro with it but be ready for any estrogen sides that might pop up. Have an ai on hand. Definitely get a serm for your cycle either way. No serm, no cycle.

Caretata

Awards
Is Arom X hood enough for on cycle Al or should I pick up ATD or Liquid Formeron? How the last two compare? (Because Formeron costs twice as much)

And last question, does Drcavol aromatize/ shut down and is it even worth adding in the stack

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Are you stuck on the 1 andro? Halo is a very good first time ph, mild but real effective. Would be more than happy to help you set up either one

Caretata

Awards
I prefer to the test the waters with 1-Andro since is non-methyled and doesn't aromatize and is not supposed to shut me down. If all goes well, next cycle I might run Halo, but I want to start small...

The only thing I still can't decide is if I should run 1-Andro solo or add 4-AD / Decavol to it. As far as my research - 4-AD HAS andro side effects and Decavol DOES shut natural test down, so maybe I should stick with 1-Andro + Al for four weeks to keep things simple and see how my body will respond?

and if I decide to use 1-Andro solo, would the 2 ml/day dose be enough or should i buy a seocnd bottle?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just run the 1 andro solo then, see how you respond at the 2 ml. I guess you don't have to worry about lethargy so 4 andro isn't much of a concern. I would still run cycle assist and use a serm

Caretata

Awards
I have a SERM on hand, but I thought cycle assist wasn't neccessary for 1-Andro?

And I think I'll run an Al alongside the whole cycle, just in case, because I'm slightly gyno prone. Should I get ATD or Formeron or Resveratrol?

And very last question - is the liquid form of 1-Andro really more efficent than the piills? (Because I have a better price for the pills + they are more convinenient)

Thanks for the help brother

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cycle assist does more than protect the liver, it keeps blood pressure in check. It also helps with cholesterol and lipids. I take it year around. I would get the formastane to have on hand, I'm using it now and it is working like a champ. You get a lot of it for the $ and you can use it through pct in low doses.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Cycle assist does more than protect the liver, it keeps blood pressure in check. It also helps with cholesterol and lipids. I take it year around. I would get the formastane to have on hand, I'm using it now and it is working like a champ. You get a lot of it for the $ and you can use it through pct in low doses.
do you take the cycle assist during PCT, or start again after PCT?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
do you take the cycle assist during PCT, or start again after PCT?
During and after for me. You should preload before cycle 2 weeks, during cycle, and to the end of pct

Caretata

Awards
I really don't like the fact that forma is topical though, gels are pain in the ass...

Is ATD not good enough for the job?

As for now, my plan is:

Week 1-4: 1-Andro (2ml/day) + ATD (25mg/day)
Week 4-8: Toremifene + ATD (25mg/day) + Natural test booster

how does it look?

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
During and after for me. You should preload before cycle 2 weeks, during cycle, and to the end of pct
how about taking it during a natty cycle as well? my plan is PH cycle for 6 weeks, PCT - 4 weeks, Natty cycle - 6 weeks. thanks bro.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
how about taking it during a natty cycle as well? my plan is PH cycle for 6 weeks, PCT - 4 weeks, Natty cycle - 6 weeks. thanks bro.
It won't hurt, I would

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I really don't like the fact that forma is topical though, gels are pain in the ass...

Is ATD not good enough for the job?

As for now, my plan is:

Week 1-4: 1-Andro (2ml/day) + ATD (25mg/day)
Week 4-8: Toremifene + ATD (25mg/day) + Natural test booster

how does it look?
why are you taking an AI during cycle with a non aromatizing hormone. save this for PCT.
also id stick with the pills.

Caretata

Awards
I'm gyno prone and a little paranoid :D Better safe than sorry, no?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
well not really.. how do you know your gyno prone? I thought this was your first cycle?

Caretata

Awards
Had a slight pubertal gyno when I was 16-17. It's gone now, but I guess I'm prone to estro sides and I really don't want it back..

Anyway, unless there's any negatives I prefer to run a low dose Al just in case

bert45

bert45

Banned
Awards
Do 1andro + 4andro for pct just run a otc pct such as form xt or erase you can add DAA in pct aswell as a test booster. (Nolva is not needed).

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Had a slight pubertal gyno when I was 16-17. It's gone now, but I guess I'm prone to estro sides and I really don't want it back..

Anyway, unless there's any negatives I prefer to run a low dose Al just in case
Low estrogen has plenty of negative sides like low libido and achey joints. Just keep an ai on hand in case sides pop up

Caretata

Awards
Okay then, I'm pulling the trigger.

Last questions;

pills vs liquid? (For AMS)

(I can get the pills version for a better price)

And dosing:

2ml/ day vs 3-4ml a day?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Get the pills, liquid has no real advantage and is a hassle to dose

Caretata

Awards
So the claims about potency are bogus? From their write up you get 20mg active compound from liquid vs 15mg (or less) from the pills

Caretata

Awards
So, is running it at 2ml/200mg a day good enough or will it be a waste? Should I opt for a higher dose? (3/4ml/300-400mg)

Caretata

Awards
That would mean 2ml / day in the liquid version, correct?

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
Dont run 1-DHEA for only 4 weeks. You wont gain anything you can keep. It takes ~2 weeks for it to "kick in".

Also, do not use an AI with 1-DHEA.

Caretata

Awards
Bump for last questionn :D got the stack right here with me and that's the last thing I need to get clear

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bump for last questionn :D got the stack right here with me and that's the last thing I need to get clear
Hold on to your ai and use it if sides come up

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
even with 4 ad.. don't use the AI unless you run into a problem. (itchy nips is not a problem) (sore nips may indicate a problem)

Caretata

Awards
I'm gonna run low dose 4-AD to battle lethargy/libido loss etc

Main compound will be 1-Andro @ 300/day

Caretata

Awards
Does Saw Palmetto interact with the effects of 1-Andro/4-AD or is it okay to take during the cycle?