what's the next step

cobracommand

Awards
I've been taking
halodrol 50/75/75/75/100/100
4ad 800 8weeks

For about 3 cycles now But I want to try something stronger it deffently helped at first but my last cycle of it didn't do much as far as size or strength.

aoeu

aoeu

Awards
I did a cycle of halodrol last spring, 50/50/75/75/75.

In a few weeks I'm going to start injecting trestolone acetate and stack with Msten. In fact, my needles are out for delivery today :D :D :D

cobracommand

Awards
I did a cycle of halodrol last spring, 50/50/75/75/75.

In a few weeks I'm going to start injecting trestolone acetate and stack with Msten. In fact, my needles are out for delivery today :D :D :D
Call me a bitch but I'm to nervous to do my first stab. That's why I was looking for some stronger pills

cobracommand

Awards
Just looking for a stronger stack before injecting

aoeu

aoeu

Awards
Just looking for a stronger stack before injecting
Msten is really hot right now, it's been #1 at strongsupplementshop for months AFAIK. It's a full blown steroid that will give you solid gains. It won't blow you up with glucose and water as much as Superdrol would, but you'd lose that post cycle anyway.

I've been looking into it for a while and finally settled on Msten/Trest for my next step after Halodrol. If you don't want to inject, you could always get oral or transdermal Trestolone.

I also considered Alpha M60, just because it's a favorite mass builder for a trainer at my gym whose been on gear for years.

cobracommand

Awards
Msten is really hot right now, it's been #1 at strongsupplementshop for months AFAIK. It's a full blown steroid that will give you solid gains. It won't blow you up with glucose and water as much as Superdrol would, but you'd lose that post cycle anyway.

I've been looking into it for a while and finally settled on Msten/Trest for my next step after Halodrol. If you don't want to inject, you could always get oral or transdermal Trestolone.

I also considered Alpha M60, just because it's a favorite mass builder for a trainer at my gym whose been on gear for years.
For Msten do u take anything else with it or just that.

aoeu

aoeu

Awards
For Msten do u take anything else with it or just that.
You mean besides cycle support and ancillaries? You could take it alone, but I wouldn't. It will shut down your testosterone production so you need a test base if you care about libido/lethargy/mood/etc. That's where Trestolone comes in. Unlike Msten, Trest can actually take the place of testosterone in your body and while letting you live a normal life.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You mean besides cycle support and ancillaries? You could take it alone, but I wouldn't. It will shut down your testosterone production so you need a test base if you care about libido/lethargy/mood/etc. That's where Trestolone comes in. Unlike Msten, Trest can actually take the place of testosterone in your body and while letting you live a normal life.
^^this
No test base makes a cycle suck about the third week. Ran epi/tren with no base and it felt like I had on a lead suit! Never again

cobracommand

Awards
^^this
No test base makes a cycle suck about the third week. Ran epi/tren with no base and it felt like I had on a lead suit! Never again
Msten and Trest would be ideal to take together?

aoeu

aoeu

Awards
Msten and Trest would be ideal to take together?
Ideal would be to take a test base as well if you run Msten. Testosterone is obviously a good test base, but Trestolone is also an excellent choice if you can't/won't/would rather not use Testosterone (or if you are one of the many who just prefer Trestolone).

I think a trest/msten cycle sounds incredible, which is why I decided to do that next :D

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Ideal would be to take a test base as well if you run Msten. Testosterone is obviously a good test base, but Trestolone is also an excellent choice if you can't/won't/would rather not use Testosterone (or if you are one of the many who just prefer Trestolone).

I think a trest/msten cycle sounds incredible, which is why I decided to do that next :D
Msten/trest sounds awesome. Might run that nxt year if I decide I need more size. :) I might run trest/tren too. Just the prolactin control on that would be a struggle

cobracommand

Awards
Yea I ran halo with 4ad for 3 cycles and it worked but I wanted something a little better for this run

cobracommand

Awards

What would you take for dosages for msten/test.

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For your first time on both could look like this:

M-Sten
10/10/20/20
or
10/20/20/20

http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/msten-10-by-lgi-supplements

Trest
50/50/75/75/75/75
or
50/50/75/75/100/100

Trest does aromatize though, especially at higher doses so you'd need an AI.

DMZ with Trest has given a lot of people some serious results as well.

cobracommand

Awards
For your first time on both could look like this:

M-Sten
10/10/20/20

Trest
50/50/75/75/75/75
or
50/50/75/75/100/100

Trest does aromatize though, especially at higher doses so you'd need an AI.

DMZ with Trest has given a lot of people some serious results as well.
How do u run dmz 10 for 6 weeks? Thanks for your help

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
30mg for 6 weeks. Some guys play with dosing, so that will be up to you. I grew well on 30mg.

nbshazeezee

nbshazeezee

Awards
I did a cycle of halodrol last spring, 50/50/75/75/75. In a few weeks I'm going to start injecting trestolone acetate and stack with Msten. In fact, my needles are out for delivery today :D :D :D
Have you pinned trest before?? Or try the oral or td PH . I'm interested in what you think

aoeu

aoeu

Awards
Have you pinned trest before?? Or try the oral or td PH . I'm interested in what you think
I've never tried it before in any form. The trest ace is on my shelf right now and the answer would have been yes if I wasn't rehabbing a rotator cuff injury :mad:

aoeu

aoeu

Awards
That I'm curious as well, have some HCG? Here teste atrophy is bad on this
No HCG, partly because I can't find any but also because it scares me as you can do permanent damage with it.

What do you think of HCGenerate instead, along with a strong AI and shorter cycle? A lot of guys are running the oral and transdermal right now, and surely they can't all be running HCG along with it.

I hear a lot of conflicting reports on this one. Some say it's no worse than test and easier to recover from, whereas others go so far as to say it will make you sterile for life.