Prolactin and trest?

aoeu

aoeu

Awards
Does anybody know if it would be a good idea to run Inhibit P or some other form of prolactin control on a trest cycle? It's a 19 nor, but you don't hear much about prolactin on trest like you do with tren. I'm not up to speed with prolactin blockers, what would be the downsides of running Inhibit P with trest?

Nitro41

Nitro41

Awards
  • Established
I feel like im pretty sensitive to prolactin problem and had leakage issues and sides on my dienalone run and even afterwards.

Im on 100mg of trest for 6wks, and going to blast 2 more at 125-150. I have had absolutley no prolactin related sides with today being the start of wk6.

Just chiming in with personal experience. I do have prami on hand, but i dont like using that stuff it effects my stomach, but slaughters prolactin sides verrrry well for me.

MrBEEF

Awards
Does anybody know if it would be a good idea to run Inhibit P or some other form of prolactin control on a trest cycle? It's a 19 nor, but you don't hear much about prolactin on trest like you do with tren. I'm not up to speed with prolactin blockers, what would be the downsides of running Inhibit P with trest?
Don't run it alone. It is used as a compliment compound. It doesn't convert to DHT derivatives, but it will stop your body from making test. Because of this, people can get ED on it alone.

As for your question, I haven't seen any progestin issues with this guy. But if you plan to use it with other compound, I always tend to think using a product like inhibit is worth the $ regardless.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Never heard of this issue, mainly on tren I hear of this. People usually don't run tren with trest, but if you did that would be a sure case to look into sns inhibit p or caber... Prami is just some rocky stuff.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
aoeu

aoeu

Awards
I haven't seen any progestin issues with this guy. But if you plan to use it with other compound, I always tend to think using a product like inhibit is worth the $ regardless.
Agreed. Better safe than sorry. Inhibit p is a great product.
Ok so it sounds like there's not much concern with trest, but at the same time there's no real reason to avoid taking the Inhibit P either. I think I'll pick some up just to be safe. Thanks guys.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok so it sounds like there's not much concern with trest, but at the same time there's no real reason to avoid taking the Inhibit P either. I think I'll pick some up just to be safe. Thanks guys.
you go it brotha. Let us know how it goes.