DMZ DermaFury cycle critique

ddemark

ddemark

Awards
  • Established
Just ordered everything for my cycle next month.
Dmz at 40 for the first 30 days, 60 the last 10, And dermafury 100mg/day.

Preloading 1 week of ar1macare pro, and then all the way through pct at 4 caps. Transform dosed as needed, (probably won't use until pct since their 2 dry compounds)
Dermacrine 5 pumps a day
All essential support supps..

Pct will be nolva 20/20/10/10, Clomid at 25mg for 4 weeks, sup3r pct, daa, transform 1 pump a day, PA, ARA, ABE, and all essential supps.

What do you guys think??

ClarkKent

Awards
I'm running pretty much the same cycle right now. You'll like it for sure! Everything looks good man, and that is a killer pct. I plan on using PA in mine as well with maybe an epi product like mysynergy or something

ClarkKent

Awards
I will say that I have never been a fan of pre loading. To extend it a little further, you can just start the arimicare at the same time you start your cycle.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Dang. Nice stack man!

ddemark

ddemark

Awards
  • Established
This is only my second cycle, only used nolva last time, but since I'm doing 2 ph's I wanna make sure I bounce back strong. And I'll have some left over for like an ostar1ne run.

ddemark

ddemark

Awards
  • Established
Forgot to mention I'm also adding osta for the first 4weeks of pct. Anyone recommend a dose? I'm thinking 10/10/5/5

ddemark

ddemark

Awards
  • Established
I'm running pretty much the same cycle right now. You'll like it for sure! Everything looks good man, and that is a killer pct. I plan on using PA in mine as well with maybe an epi product like mysynergy or something
What are you using for pa? Like an actual PA product? I'm going to take soy lecithin granules, it's cheap as hell and 1 serving yields like 1.2g of PA

MrBEEF

Awards
Just ordered everything for my cycle next month.
Dmz at 40 for the first 30 days, 60 the last 10, And dermafury 100mg/day.

Preloading 1 week of ar1macare pro, and then all the way through pct at 4 caps. Transform dosed as needed, (probably won't use until pct since their 2 dry compounds)
Dermacrine 5 pumps a day
All essential support supps..

Pct will be nolva 20/20/10/10, Clomid at 25mg for 4 weeks, sup3r pct, daa, transform 1 pump a day, PA, ARA, ABE, and all essential supps.

What do you guys think??
Solid

ClarkKent

Awards
1.) Yes I am using Fearn Soy lecithin

2.) For this cycle, only one serm should suffice. Save one for later

3.) Your pct stack should be enough brother, I wouldn't think you need osta. I am not 100% sold on its use for pct, especially since its suppressive at proper dosages

drinkyboy

Awards
  • Established
Forgot to mention I'm also adding osta for the first 4weeks of pct. Anyone recommend a dose? I'm thinking 10/10/5/5
I don't think osta in PCT is advised by many

BigRed1974

BigRed1974

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Looks good, I plan on running something very close to this starting next week.

BigRed1974

BigRed1974

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I would just start with the Ar1macare Pro and then if you feel you need to add it in I would. That is what I plan on doing. If anything I will wait till the end to add it in and run it through my PCT.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have been using Elim1nate for on cycle with my DMZ run. Dosing has been totally as needed, which is minimal. 50mg every other or every third day. Dries me out if I need it to, which has been pretty much diet related.