Ep15tane Log- First Cycle

fernan

Awards
Started my Ep15tane Cycle today from Olympus labs. Started with one pill this morning each being 15 mgs will take aanother later on today for a total of 30 mgs.

On Cycle I am taking
Fish Oil
Ep15tane 30/45/45/45/45/45
Joint Support
Blockade On Cycle Defense
Bronson Vitamins Milk Thistle (125 mgs)

PCT
Liquid Tamoxifen 20/20/10/10
Olympus Labs Sup3r PCT
Natural T Booster (Nugenix)

Maxes

SQUAT: 225lbs
BENCH: 185lbs
DEADLIFT:215lbs

Will keep you guys posted every week and i'll also provide some before and after pictures. Thanks for the support!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Good looking beginner stack man!

GummyLift

Awards
126.5 and you're screwing around with epi.. Are you a female?

bert45

bert45

Banned
Awards
Dude if your a dude I say drop your cycle get you.some anabeta and stuff.your face with thanksgiving leftovers for a year. If your a female I have no advice

stespiel

stespiel

Awards
I would not mess with anything at your age and weight, seriously. I know you're excited to put on some lb's but prohormones and aas are no replacement for good programming and eating like a boss.

Post your meal plan and lifting program.

fernan

Awards
I would not mess with anything at your age and weight, seriously. I know you're excited to put on some lb's but prohormones and aas are no replacement for good programming and eating like a boss.

Post your meal plan and lifting program.
Thank you All for the advice and yes I am a male. I had already talked to a doctor prior to beggining my prohormone. He said it was ok AS LONG as i kept a good diet and avoided drug abuse. I will keep a good diet, mostly for bulking. I know most of you are surprised for me using Epistane at this weight but the prohormone can also be used as a bulk prohormone with a GOOD diet and many calories. I am also taking a mass gainer. The end result i am looking for is a clean bulk. Thanks to all!

soul0wner

soul0wner

Awards
  • Established
I would not mess with anything at your age and weight, seriously. I know you're excited to put on some lb's but prohormones and aas are no replacement for good programming and eating like a boss. Post your meal plan and lifting program.
Yeah dude, I would just lift and eat like a horse man. Save your money for later on down the road.

mgkoret

mgkoret

Awards
  • Established
Lots of good info in here man. I like this cycle layout

Eat. 6/6/6/6/6
Sleep 7/7/7/7/7/7
Gym 6/6/6/6/6/6

Pct
Same as above

Get big for sure

nbshazeezee

nbshazeezee

Awards
Good set up. Want to see that squat and dead go up on this stuff!! Good luck

fernan

Awards
Lots of good info in here man. I like this cycle layout

Eat. 6/6/6/6/6
Sleep 7/7/7/7/7/7
Gym 6/6/6/6/6/6

Pct
Same as above

Get big for sure
Thanks! And yes, trying to get a clean bulk out of this! Build healthy muscle mass. I will work on the squat and deadlift lol

stespiel

stespiel

Awards
Thanks! And yes, trying to get a clean bulk out of this! Build healthy muscle mass. I will work on the squat and deadlift lol
buddy i think you misunderstood. mgkoret was saying your "cycle" should just be eating, sleeping and going to the gym--and your pct should also be eating, sleeping and going to the gym.

mgkoret

mgkoret

Awards
  • Established
buddy i think you misunderstood. mgkoret was saying your "cycle" should just be eating, sleeping and going to the gym--and your pct should also be eating, sleeping and going to the gym.
Yes... That's exactly what I said

jmyers

jmyers

Awards
  • Established
OP, everyone here is giving you great advice and you should take it. You need to establish a base, which consists of consistent training and eating. If you aren't consistent right now, than what do you expect running a cycle will do. Plus, once you're in PCT and off cycle, are you going to stay consistent. That answer to that is probably not since you haven't established it yet. So please, save your money and your body and just EAT and TRAIN your @$$ off!!!!