Expiration dates?

jjbppv700

Awards
I have a bunch of the old CEL prohormones that I bought years ago before some of them got banned. The expiration date on most of them are for the end of 2012. Are they any good or should I just throw them out? Thanks for any replies

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
I have a bunch of the old CEL prohormones that I bought years ago before some of them got banned. The expiration date on most of them are for the end of 2012. Are they any good or should I just throw them out? Thanks for any replies
a majority of prescription meds are still ok to use. I don't know if this pertains to supps or not?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think you should send them to me and I will test them out for you! Seriously though, if they have been kept in a cool, dark place like a cabinet or even better, a freezer, they should be gtg. If anything they have lost some of Thier potency, they won't hurt you

jjbppv700

Awards
thanks for the replies. they have been in my basement since I bought them. maybe i'll give a bottle a go. it's been probably 3 years since iv'e run any products like this so I should be able to tell if they are still good. now the fun part, what to pick

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thanks for the replies. they have been in my basement since I bought them. maybe i'll give a bottle a go. it's been probably 3 years since iv'e run any products like this so I should be able to tell if they are still good. now the fun part, what to pick
What you don't take, throw in the freezer. This will stretch out those dates considerably. I'm working on stocking mine with all these holiday sales! Good luck on your cycle, let us know how it works for you

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd be a like wary. Do any of them have rice flour in the ingredients listing?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd be a like wary. Do any of them have rice flour in the ingredients listing?
What is your opinion on rice flower ingredients that are stored in the freezer? Just wondering if I need to modify my freezer stash at all

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No, there is no rice flour in any of them
The other thing to consider is the caps themselves. It's hard to tell, but if you can get your fingernail under the separation line in the middle and it cracks then don't take them. If they're still solid then you should be (I reiterate should be, not will be) ok.

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What is your opinion on rice flower ingredients that are stored in the freezer? Just wondering if I need to modify my freezer stash at all
I don't think that would be an issue. Just make sure they're back to room temp when you take them.