Why take nolva if your not suppressed

dawood21

Awards
What's up guys , I have a question about post cycle . If someone ran a prohormone cycle for let's say 6 weeks, and after the cycle he went and got blood work and the results showed that his natural test levels were still high and everything was fine why run nolva. I no nolva is used for estrogen control , but if you felt no suppression during or off cycle why use it. Couldn't you just use a otc pct

stann123

stann123

Awards
1. The scenario you wrote doesn't match the question your asking.

2. Nolva is not used for estrogen control

3. Your suppressed so stop fcking around and just get a serm. Its cheaper then any bs otc sup you'll get

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
Nolvadex helps in being competitive at certain receptors with estrogen but estrogen still exists. AIs help destroy estrogen.

After 6 weeks and bloodwork? That doesn't prove much. How long after taking the last dose did he get blood test done?
If i took my last dose on Monday and got tested on Wednesday then the test will not mean much.

dawood21

Awards
Al from what I read are good. You don't want all the estrogen in your body to be shut down . My buddy is on his 5th cycle in 2.5 years and has never taken nolva not once.

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Al from what I read are good. You don't want all the estrogen in your body to be shut down . My buddy is on his 5th cycle in 2.5 years and has never taken nolva not once.
What's up guys , I have a question about post cycle . If someone ran a prohormone cycle for let's say 6 weeks, and after the cycle he went and got blood work and the results showed that his natural test levels were still high and everything was fine why run nolva. I no nolva is used for estrogen control , but if you felt no suppression during or off cycle why use it. Couldn't you just use a otc pct
1) 6 weeks will shut you down. Run a SERM for multiple reasons.

2) OCT PCTs can take much longer to restart natural production than SERMs.

3) Sometimes bloods can give false positives if done to early after cycle.

4) People use AIs not only to help with Estro reduction which in turn helps increase test production, but also to help avoid rebound gyno which is a danger depending on what you ran.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Don't be like your buddy, he is an idiot. Exogenous hormones are going to shut you down, period. Use a serm and recover properly. Otc pct is good in ADDITION to a serm

dawood21

Awards
I totally understand what you are saying , but just because some people get shut down that does not mean everyone does. Most people just are giving opinions and not actual facts. Most of what they read somewere on the Internet. There are a lot of back in 4th opinions on serm use and al. Some will say they are the best thing going others will say they hate them. You can't say my buddy was shut down , he is even a doc and monitored his body and blood work throughout his 5 cycle and I no for a fact he has never taken a serm or an al. Not trying to debate what soever on here. But the thing is for every good review there is a bad review so in turn you need to learn your own body

stann123

stann123

Awards
I totally understand what you are saying , but just because some people get shut down that does not mean everyone does. Most people just are giving opinions and not actual facts. Most of what they read somewere on the Internet. There are a lot of back in 4th opinions on serm use and al. Some will say they are the best thing going others will say they hate them. You can't say my buddy was shut down , he is even a doc and monitored his body and blood work throughout his 5 cycle and I no for a fact he has never taken a serm or an al. Not trying to debate what soever on here. But the thing is for every good review there is a bad review so in turn you need to learn your own body
Your clearly not going to run a serm so im not sure why you asked this question.... Smh

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anytime you take an exogenous hormone, your endogenous production will be suppressed. The degree of suppression will vary depending on the dosage, duration, and compound, but it will still happen.

money0351

money0351

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Your clearly not going to run a serm so im not sure why you asked this question.... Smh
we've seen it many times before where certain people who post are not necessarily looking for information but looking for anyone to agree with what they have already decided to do in order to "be confident" in their decision... If a handful of knowledgeable members are going to give the same advice (get a serm) and he still wants to debate how an Otc pct will suffice, then I say let him learn first hand

The next thread he can start is how to get rid of rebound gyno

Turbo6GN

Turbo6GN

Awards
Big difference between looking for advice and looking for affirmation.

dawood21

Awards
Ok fellas let say if I do want to take the serm after a cycle would this suffice as a good post cycle stack

Nolva
20/20/10/10
Post cycle 3x
Now liver rejuvenate
Creatine
Omega 3
3G of DAA

stann123

stann123

Awards
Ok fellas let say if I do want to take the serm after a cycle would this suffice as a good post cycle stack

Nolva
20/20/10/10
Post cycle 3x
Now liver rejuvenate
Creatine
Omega 3
3G of DAA
Ya that looks like a good pct.

....But then again im not a doctor like your friend

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
Hmmmm, not sure what you meant by this statement. My words are based on over 60 tests I've reviewed in the past 12 years. Does that mean everything nope but it means quite a bit.
And what does not everyone gets **** down mean?

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
Let's start with what your cycle is going to be.

dawood21

Awards
Thinking of doing a cutting cycle of winabol and epi 2a3a.

dawood21

Awards
Wasn't trying to be ass or nothing on here guys , it's really confusing when you actually do take time to research and it's so many people who say one thing works and it does not work.

tepidwang

Awards
Nolva and clomid are used by top endos to kickstart test production in HRT and clients with low LH FSH. It's not something just made up on the Internet, there's tons of science supporting it

damn shame

damn shame

Awards
Would depend on the cycle. Over the years I have become a believer that it is best to combine clomid with nolva for PCT. That is what I have done for the last 10 years.

My PCT always has included (with other things)

Nolva 20/20/20/10
Clomid 50/50/25/25

This might be extended for a further 2 weeks depending on what I have cycled but at the same dosage.

Nolva
20/20/10/10
Post cycle 3x
Now liver rejuvenate
Creatine
Omega 3
3G of DAA

ddemark

ddemark

Awards
  • Established
Would depend on the cycle. Over the years I have become a believer that it is best to combine clomid with nolva for PCT. That is what I have done for the last 10 years.

My PCT always has included (with other things)

Nolva 20/20/20/10
Clomid 50/50/25/25

This might be extended for a further 2 weeks depending on what I have cycled but at the same dosage.
I'm running dmz and dermafury and taking nolva and Clomid in pct at the same dose, except Clomid at 25mg for 4weeks, what do you think of that dosage?

damn shame

damn shame

Awards
I'm running dmz and dermafury and taking nolva and Clomid in pct at the same dose, except Clomid at 25mg for 4weeks, what do you think of that dosage?
If those doses work for you then great. Each person has a "sweet spot"