Meditech Tren E legit?

damn shame

damn shame

Awards
Got some Meditech Tren E. I know there is counterfeit stuff around but I am sure this is from Meditech. (checked the print quality on the labels and the serial numbers check out on the Meditech website) Also got it from my regular pharmacy and they have very good reputation.

However a friend of mine has said they have been known to underdose their oil based gear, and are not really a German lab but an UGL based in Thailand.

Does anyone have any info on this? Don't want to inject bunk gear. Would rather scrap it and get a different lab.

All the checking I have done gives conflicting reports.

Any help appreciated.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
this is not the forum to ask this sort of question. Look for a forum which caters more to the dark side :)

hint:

pro
muscle

MuscleJ

Awards
Are you buying it for your cattle, because I know of a good cattle fourm that you can discuss the growth of your cattle. It's really good it's farmersonly.com

Got some Meditech Tren E. I know there is counterfeit stuff around but I am sure this is from Meditech. (checked the print quality on the labels and the serial numbers check out on the Meditech website) Also got it from my regular pharmacy and they have very good reputation.

However a friend of mine has said they have been known to underdose their oil based gear, and are not really a German lab but an UGL based in Thailand.

Does anyone have any info on this? Don't want to inject bunk gear. Would rather scrap it and get a different lab.

All the checking I have done gives conflicting reports.

Any help appreciated.

damn shame

damn shame

Awards
Was not aware it is against the rules? Not asking for a source, just asking for opinions on a lab. Apology's to admin if I have broke any rules.

I am going with a different lab.