Non prohormones

fauzool

Awards
So after my cut I plan on gaining muscle
I'll be cutting to 150lbs and I'll be around 5'9 13-15%bf Hopfully really don't have much muscle on at this point
In all honesty do I need to take a sup? I will not take pro hormones or aas but I was thinking maybe a natty boost with daa or just eat lots and train hard?

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll be cutting to 150lbs and I'll be around 5'9 13-15%bf Hopfully really don't have much muscle on at this point
In all honesty do I need to take a sup? I will not take pro hormones or aas but I was thinking maybe a natty boost with daa or just eat lots and train hard?
Train hard, proper diet, but ArA, -(-)epi, and phosphatidic acid are all great options for sparing and even increasing lean mass.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lots of food + proven program (GVT, doggcrapp or RTS)

Supplements
Bulk creatine mono
Bulk SNS Betaine anhydrous
Myokem Magnitropin (40% off at myokem.com right now "BLACKFRIDAY40")

demmacs

Awards
A test booster will do little to gain extra muscle/maintain it. It will help slightly ofc but it will mainly be a placebo effect. To maintain your gains and cut fat, keep lifting heavy and decrease your sets. With your money, use it to buy protein and get enough sleep

barrymcokiner

Banned
Awards
Lol u just posted this in the prohormone section. Besides Daa or aminos, i would never spend any money on non ds or ph supplements. For 25$ you can buy dmz and gain 15 pounds in a month. Nothing else comes close besides tons of food and protein

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
If you dont want to do PH's i would recommend looking at our Natural Anabolic's page over at Strong Supplement Shop. Follidrone has gotten a lot of good reviews in the past and is definitely not harmful like some PH's. Check the page out at http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/natural-anabolics

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Come Monday Ironflex will be running a promo for a new natural topical anabolic keep your eyes out and apply when it pops up. I ran a version of it a little while back a noticed some decent strength gains without messing with your hormones

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Come Monday Ironflex will be running a promo for a new natural topical anabolic keep your eyes out and apply when it pops up. I ran a version of it a little while back a noticed some decent strength gains without messing with your hormones
Spoiler report haha. Was hoping for trest tho :( still good opportunity either way!

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Spoiler report haha. Was hoping for trest tho :( still good opportunity either way!
Your hopes may be fulfilled.... Check back on Monday to see...

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Your hopes may be fulfilled.... Check back on Monday to see...
That I will! Going to be a slow weak for me as exams are next week, but I will jump onto see what the word is.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My favorite OTC stack is erase+X gels. Haven't used the new inhibit e yet so not gonna pimp that over erase (which I have used many times) but that is an option as well :)