Havoc stack

Shart Week

Awards
Bought the RPN HAVOC stack cycle from my supplement store and added PES Erase. I plan to add nolvadex and another bottle of havoc to run a 6 week cycle. What else do I need? I have creatine and ZMA to add to my PCT as well. Thanks.

mgkoret

mgkoret

Awards
  • Established
Bought the RPN HAVOC stack cycle from my supplement store and added PES Erase. I plan to add nolvadex and another bottle of havoc to run a 6 week cycle. What else do I need? I have creatine and ZMA to add to my PCT as well. Thanks.
Havoc 45/45/45/45/45/45
Cycle assist 4/4/4/4/4/4

Nolva 20/20/10/10
Pes 0/0/2/2/2/2
Zma as directed

Gtg

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You could even run cycle assist through your pct as well.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Havoc 45/45/45/45/45/45
Cycle assist 4/4/4/4/4/4

Nolva 20/20/10/10
Pes 0/0/2/2/2/2
Zma as directed

Gtg
^^this and maybe some daa for a test booster

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
If you are looking for some DAA sns has it cheap and in bulk.

8footballQB

Awards
I recommend some joint support.. Havoc was tough on mine

Shart Week

Awards
Ok, I have the following in my possession.

Havoc × 2
Cycle Armor × 2
Joint supplement
DAA
Liquid Tamoxifen
AD-3
PES Erase

Im looking at
30/40/40/40/50/50
Cycle Armor ed wk 1-8
Joint supp ed until I run out
Nolvadex 20/20/10/10
AD-3 pct 1-4
DAA 3g ed
PES Erase wk 3-6 pct

Look solid? Im currently cutting some more bf and plan to start the cycle in jan or feb depending on how well I can cut some bf. Thanks again.

Shart Week

Awards
I started the cycle last weds and I am currently getting sick. I started at 30mg spread out during the day with cycle armor. Do I decrease the Havoc? Or keep going and just take a few days off from working out?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
I started the cycle last weds and I am currently getting sick. I started at 30mg spread out during the day with cycle armor. Do I decrease the Havoc? Or keep going and just take a few days off from working out?
Take a few off or end cycle... your immune system is lowered with epi, I got heavily sick during a mechabol/stano run

soul0wner

soul0wner

Awards
  • Established
Ok, I have the following in my possession. Havoc × 2 Cycle Armor × 2 Joint supplement DAA Liquid Tamoxifen AD-3 PES Erase Im looking at 30/40/40/40/50/50 Cycle Armor ed wk 1-8 Joint supp ed until I run out Nolvadex 20/20/10/10 AD-3 pct 1-4 DAA 3g ed PES Erase wk 3-6 pct Look solid? Im currently cutting some more bf and plan to start the cycle in jan or feb depending on how well I can cut some bf. Thanks again.
Looks good homie! I'm getting antsy for an Epi run myself..

Shart Week

Awards
Take a few off or end cycle... your immune system is lowered with epi, I got heavily sick during a mechabol/stano run
If I decide to end the cycle, what type of PCT should I do?

dbrock504

dbrock504

Awards
If I decide to end the cycle, what type of PCT should I do?
If you end it, do your normal pct protocol. But I would just stay the course, take DayQuil and head to the gym a day after you rest. Now if you get really sick, end it. Pct. Try another time later on

Shart Week

Awards
Thanks for the info. Ill see if I can make it through a few days and see an improvement. If not, ill end.

mgkoret

mgkoret

Awards
  • Established
Up your water, grab some bananas, maybe some elderberry or echanasia to knock it out. Keep it up!

Shart Week

Awards
Up your water, grab some bananas, maybe some elderberry or echanasia to knock it out. Keep it up!
Ok, thanks. Im feeling a little better today, going to rest again today then get back after it.

Eis

Awards
How's your libido on the cycle? What's the best to take during and after cycle on havoc to maintain it?
My libido went right down towards the end of my last havoc cycle and planning a nee cycle now with Havoc and Nano Mithras.

Cheers

Shart Week

Awards
How's your libido on the cycle? What's the best to take during and after cycle on havoc to maintain it?
My libido went right down towards the end of my last havoc cycle and planning a nee cycle now with Havoc and Nano Mithras.

Cheers
So far im good in that regard. Mine is pretty high anyway so I dont anticipate a huge decline. We will see.

Thanks for the encouragement to stay the course fellas, felt good today and my gym session was excellent. Starting to feel some pump from this stuff. Need more bananas though, I am cramping way too easily. Gotta up the potassium intake.

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So far im good in that regard. Mine is pretty high anyway so I dont anticipate a huge decline. We will see.

Thanks for the encouragement to stay the course fellas, felt good today and my gym session was excellent. Starting to feel some pump from this stuff. Need more bananas though, I am cramping way too easily. Gotta up the potassium intake.
You'll need taurine as well then. 3,000 - 5,000 mgs./day.

http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/taurine-by-primaforce

Shart Week

Awards
I have noticed that havoc is decreasing my appetite, any thoughts? I track my macros so I know im hitting my goals, but I dont like feeling that I have to eat. Im getting 3200 right now. Thanks.

mgkoret

mgkoret

Awards
  • Established
It decreased mine too. Just keep eating if your looking to gain. Not always fun but gotta get the cals in

Shart Week

Awards
Just scored a cable crossover machine for my home gym! Plate loaded, upper and lower pulleys, 3 attachments. This has nothing to do with havoc, but everything to do with gains! Increased versatility!

$250. Im stoked, had to share with someone. Sorry to bother.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Just scored a cable crossover machine for my home gym! Plate loaded, upper and lower pulleys, 3 attachments. This has nothing to do with havoc, but everything to do with gains! Increased versatility!

$250. Im stoked, had to share with someone. Sorry to bother.
I just paid 600 for mine...

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have noticed that havoc is decreasing my appetite, any thoughts? I track my macros so I know im hitting my goals, but I dont like feeling that I have to eat. Im getting 3200 right now. Thanks.
Mc donalds and pizza

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'm surprised epi is giving you toxicity issues. It is the gentlest methyl I've ever ran. I would highly recommend sticking to at least 40mg anytime you run it though. Its the undisputed sweet spot. That is, if your liver can handle it.

Shart Week

Awards
Mc donalds and pizza
Love pizza, hate mcd's. I think I was a little constipated honestly. I took miralax to see if that could be a reason and it was much better. I cleaned out and my appetite is improved.
I'm surprised epi is giving you toxicity issues. It is the gentlest methyl I've ever ran. I would highly recommend sticking to at least 40mg anytime you run it though. Its the undisputed sweet spot. That is, if your liver can handle it.
Im currently at 40, going to 50 if my body does okay for a few weeks at 40. The pumps are pretty good already, im about to start week three. I am seeing some strength gains as well.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards

Shart Week

Awards
I have a pct question. When the time comes, should i keep my cals as is or increase them some to maximize my chances to maintain the most i can regarding gains?

Shart Week

Awards
In for results
Im in the middle of week three, first week was 30, started dosing 40 the beginning of the second week. The pumps are good and im up 4 lbs and my bf is down. First two weeks were 2900 cals, start of week three i went to 3700 and im there now. I lift everyday and im doing hiit 2-3 times per week. Its very hard to get sore which is weird.

I sleep very well, i last longer in regard to libido, and i am starting to dry out regarding joints (very similar to how i felt on accutane in hs). Small increase in acne, nothing im self concious about. So far, im very pleased. Im taking cycle armor and glucosamine right now, adding taurine in a couple when it arrives.