Hgh

Iamgreat

Awards
My stats 5"9 .. 28 years old
225lbs
Bench 370
Squat 510
Maybe 18% body fat
Been keeping my diet clean chicken, steak, brown rice, sweet potatoes Ect.
Cardio four days a week and throw in some weight training with that also. I am content on my strength gains. My goal is to lose 25 pounds of body fat or 12% body fat I consume 2500 calories a day

My question is I been taking hgh for five weeks now and running a trt dose of test enthante 100mg a week. I plan on doing it for six months at 3iu a day thinking about bumping it up to 4iu a day. At these dose what should I expect on results? So far I have not seen much, I lost three pounds. So far. Not sure if it is the hgh or just me working my butt off in the gym. Is it going to be worth the money? If anyone has any personal experience and could reply that would be great. Thanks!

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you have good HGH TRT+4 IU should give you very good results. Not sure you will notice anything at 18% though. Too much fat over your muscle to notice the fullness.

cotlet

Awards
Check hgh with pregnancy test to be sure is legit
After 5 weeks carpal tunnel s was kiling me
What time of the day u taking it
1st thing in the morning shot Sub Q after 30 min fasted cardio (after 2 months veins shows up in my lover abs but I started at 12% bf)
My own exp with it

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hgh is a lifestyle change.....unless you plan on running it for long periods of time it's not worth the cost.

6 months in is where most people start to REALLY notice the effects if in fact your hgh is legit. At three months some changes are noticeable but they are minute.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I would agree. High quality HGH is expensive and in my opinion not worth the cost!

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Also. Unless you serum test every kit you never really know....You can tell by sides such as numbness in the hands and aching joints but those sides aren't always a true gauge on the actually purity of the hgh.

Iamgreat

Awards
Thanks for the post guys! I do get numbness in my hands. I notice it most upon waking up. sometimes I feel like I been in a train wreck my whole body aches from waking up in the morning. As soon as I get moving around the feeling starts to go away. Not sure if that's normal.
I have been doing two pins a day 1.5iu first thing when I get up and another 1.5 iu about four hours before I go to bed. I try taking it on an empty stomach because of the things I been reading on if you take it with food it can cause diabetes. I feel like a pin cushion at times was thinking of just doing one pin in the morning. Not sure of the best way. I just been doing a lot of reading and here so many different ways to go about it.
I am pretty sure the hgh is a good source. I have not tried the pregnancy test. I will give that A try to be sure. I have got many other gear from this source everything is high quality. I would post it on here but I am new and not sure if that is against the rules.