1-Andro 1-DHEA high blood pressure

B.I.G

B.I.G

Awards
Sup guys,

2nd day on Alpha Mass blood pressure has been reading between 152-165. I was warned and knew BP would increase on a cycle but didn't expect the high readings. Also wanted to see what my readings were without any support sups.

I'm now planning to either quit, or stop Alpha Mass and start dosing Astaxanthin, Hawthorn berry or possible Super Cycle (would prefer to avoid milk thistle) for a week before trying Alpha Mass again.

My workout was incredible! I lifted more weight than ever and did several sets. My endurance seemed bottomless. I expected zero effects but the work I put in today couldn't be placebo. I could have added even more weight. Possible to see strength increase this early? Placebo seems impossible to me.

Some extra details just in case I'm doing something wrong. I'm on creatine. Stopped taking 1 cap rev pct black (50mg arimistane for natty benefits).

First cycle, yesterday I took (swallowed) 3 Alpha Mass tabs in the morning with food (homemade shake with peanut butter for fats). 3 late afternoon. Noticed my mouth and head felt warm, odd subtle tase in my mouth shortly after dosing no workout. Today took 2 in the morning, 2 again after lifting and a meal. Felt same warming effects. Took blood pressure giving serval minutes to hours between reading, staying calm at each reading.

Thank you for you help. I truly appreciate the experience and knowledge!

Goliath1

Goliath1

Banned
Awards
Yes, it's a placebo effect..

Just stop taking the product and continue the creatine.. I wouldn't take anything else until you have a good grasp on what your doing..

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, what Goliath said...

B.I.G

B.I.G

Awards
Thank you.

Took a couple readings this morning. 127/81 & 133/79

I had read that support supplements for Alpha Mass could be used on cycle but were most effective post. Seen logs and posts with some reporting high blood pressure and others not. I thought I had an understanding and would keep an eye on blood pressure and adjust accordingly. I knew PH would increase BP but I didn't expect such a high spike so soon after dosing.

I'll now load Super Cycle start taking cellery seed and monitor blood pressure. I'll consider starting again If I see consistent low readings. I also have Clomid for PCT, I wasn't underestimating Alpha Mass just wasn't prepared for the immediate high blood pressure readings.

On a side note, placebo effect is shockingly strong. I expected zero effects lifted as normal but noticed I didn't feel toasted at the end of my normal routine out of curiosity I added more weight and easily continued.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
a lot of times when you are taking a new supplement, drug or PH, your mind will raise your BP
because your worried about side effects. Its basically the effect of anxiety.

Happend to be when i first took Astatine. BP was 150/90, normal is 115/72. Took it the next day 3 times
and it was back down. Just a case of Placebo caused by Anxiety not knowing how something will effect you.