Looking to add 15-20 lbs to stage weight

jlsoz

Awards
What's up everyone. This year I made the decision to compete in the NPC physique division. My first show went well and I placed 2nd. My 2 show however was a much larger show and I was completely blown out of the water. In E class I was by far the smallest guy up there. Stage weight was 162-164 lbs. I'll be taking some time off to add some much needed size and considering getting a little help from AAS...

My question is, what should I run? I've done a test cycle which went very welL, however it was more of a dirty bulk and I ended up getting fat! I've since cleaned up my diet (hints the two shows) and think I'm ready again.

I've done my research but it was mostly limited to test. I didn't look into other chemicals as to be honest they kind of scared me since it was my first run.

My goal is to add 15-20lbs to my stage weight. I don't have plans to compete again until July or August of next year. I dont mind adding a little fat or water but the end goal is when I cut back down to 4-5% again I want to be 185 lbs. Currently I'm sitting at 182lbs.

Let me know what yall thing.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My advice is to keep it simple and run test and tren. Long ester test and see if you can handle tren E. Some people can without any sides, other's have issues with long ester tren. 500mg or so of test, 3-400mg of tren /wk. Kick with dbol or tbol or SD. This will be a good run to see how you handle tren and 2 compounds (minus the oral kick obv). Then, you can graduate to a show prep cycle like: test/tren/mast/winny.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What height is e class I forget imo your going to need to be ALOT bigger I am a class and plan on stage weigh around you my coach came in b claas 170+ 4.25% didn't place in the opens. I'd keep very simple test eq an oral during bulking season good luck man

jlsoz

Awards
E class is over 5'11" up to 6'. The guy that won my class in the open was only 175. However the guy in the novice looked way better and he most likely around 190.

At 185lbs with my 27" waist I think my vtaper will look good. Biggest issue with me is my chest. I need to build some serious mass in my upper pecs. Along with chest I need to improve my shoulder width and fullness of my front delt.

jlsoz

Awards
My advice is to keep it simple and run test and tren. Long ester test and see if you can handle tren E. Some people can without any sides, other's have issues with long ester tren. 500mg or so of test, 3-400mg of tren /wk. Kick with dbol or tbol or SD. This will be a good run to see how you handle tren and 2 compounds (minus the oral kick obv). Then, you can graduate to a show prep cycle like: test/tren/mast/winny.
This is pretty much what I was thinking. Tren scares me a little but maybe I need to just stop being a ***** and give it a try.

Dbol is a must to kick start. Waiting for test to kick in was a waste of time!

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yep that waist will help you alot the weight seems low to me but maybe here in cali people just compete heavier. Like I sai DC stick to basic compounds off season imo

jlsoz

Awards
I had a recommendation to us EQ rather than Tren. What are yalls thought on that?

Also should I run the test for 12 weeks or plan to run it longer? When I cut down I would like to be on something to keep from loseing all my newly gained muscle and would like a little time off in between.

jlsoz

Awards
Hate to bring this thread back from the grave but I have another question. I have 2 photo shoots in 6 weeks. I want to get lean as ****. Was thinking to run anavar and winstrol along with clen for 6 weeks. But I want to bulk as soon as possible to add size. Would doing a anavar/winstrol 6 week cycle then running EQ/test/dbol right after be too much? I could adjust my bulk cycle if needed.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hate to bring this thread back from the grave but I have another question. I have 2 photo shoots in 6 weeks. I want to get lean as ****. Was thinking to run anavar and winstrol along with clen for 6 weeks. But I want to bulk as soon as possible to add size. Would doing a anavar/winstrol 6 week cycle then running EQ/test/dbol right after be too much? I could adjust my bulk cycle if needed.
What %bf are you at now???

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
12% and 6 weeks man even with clen your gonna poll have to drop into keto and do 2 cardio sessions a day to get into decent shape for a photo shoot maybe like 7-8%

jlsoz

Awards
My first show I was around 16-18% and dropped to 4-5% in 10 weeks. It wasn't easy but I can do it.

That is not my question. My questiom is if I run a cut cycle, could I jump straight to a bulk with test/eq/dbol or if I would need a pct and a few months off.

Edit: don't mean that to come off as me being a dick. Just I'll get as lean as I can get with the help of clen/anavar/winstrol. I just don't want to push off my bulk too long as I want to compete again in the late summer.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
My first show I was around 16-18% and dropped to 4-5% in 10 weeks. It wasn't easy but I can do it.

That is not my question. My questiom is if I run a cut cycle, could I jump straight to a bulk with test/eq/dbol or if I would need a pct and a few months off.

Edit: don't mean that to come off as me being a dick. Just I'll get as lean as I can get with the help of clen/anavar/winstrol. I just don't want to push off my bulk too long as I want to compete again in the late summer.
No worries you can jump to bulk minus dbol what esther eq you running

jlsoz

Awards
Not sure yet. Any recommendations?

Also should I skip the dbol due to liver issues?

jlsoz

Awards
An issue with adding it in a month or so after I stop the anavar and winstrol? Also should I overlap the doesing of test and the winny/anavar since test takes about 4 weeks to really kick in.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I would overlap the eq and test give 6 weeks off between orals and run liver protection during the 6 weeks like tudca or milk thistle