Anavar / Test Prop PCT

1. Registered User
    Answers

Anavar / Test Prop PCT

I am running an Anavar / Test Prop cycle. 40 MG ED BTG. 50 MG EOD Virormone. I am about half way through. I was planning on running Clomid for 3 weeks at 50 MG ED as soon as I finish the 8 week cycle. Any comments on this (timing, dosing, length)?

Also, would it be beneficial to take maintenance Arimidex or Nolvadex for the rest of my cycle? Getting kind of paranoid with all the gyno posts that I read on the board. Is there any reason not to / risks, etc.? I can get them easily so I am not worried about cost / availability. If so, at what dosages?

Thanks.

2. Board Supporter
    Answers

No need for an AI if your only dosing 50mg Of test prop EOD. That's not very much at all in fact.

As far as PCT goes. I like to dose clomid at 300mg day one (3 days after last inject of test prop), followed by 100mg for 2 weeks.. and 50 mg for an additional week. But in your situation (small amount of prop) you could probably start with 150mg on day one of pct.

Of course it varies from person to person. But I definately think 50mg is not enough in the beginning. and 100mg could even be run right up to completion of pct.

Nolva is good too.
  3. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by user7051112
    I am running an Anavar / Test Prop cycle. 40 MG ED BTG. 50 MG EOD Virormone. I am about half way through. I was planning on running Clomid for 3 weeks at 50 MG ED as soon as I finish the 8 week cycle. Any comments on this (timing, dosing, length)?

Also, would it be beneficial to take maintenance Arimidex or Nolvadex for the rest of my cycle? Getting kind of paranoid with all the gyno posts that I read on the board. Is there any reason not to / risks, etc.? I can get them easily so I am not worried about cost / availability. If so, at what dosages?

Thanks.
    What kind of gains did you get with this cycle (I've just started a simular one 40mg ed anavar & 100 mg viromone eod)
    •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Test prop PCT, use HCG or not??
    By goonbolic in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-11-2013, 04:18 PM
  2. Test Prop PCT
    By dslfam in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-21-2013, 11:25 AM
  3. Question regarding test prop PCT
    By goonbolic in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-28-2012, 07:20 AM
  4. Anavar + Test Prop cycle advice?
    By pudgey in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-21-2011, 02:15 PM
  5. Test prop anavar cycle + suspension??
    By jimmythelad in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-23-2005, 06:11 PM