Heading back to the gym. Thoughts

SquatsAndOats

Awards
Hey guys, been out of the gym since first week in September due to some injuries (id rather not specify) but when I go back I will be able to do everything but squat, And hopefully squat soon too. I'm just wondering what I should do, if anything, cause I have all these hormones lying around that I had saved up and not been able to use. Here's a list of what I have:
Test prop-3 vials
OL Tr3n- 4 bottles
transdermal tren A: 2 bottles; 50mg/ml 30ml each
Super dmz 2.0- 1 bottle
Tbol- 6 weeks worth at a good dose
2 bottles of Yohimbine HCL
1kilo of creatine monohydrate
Various AIs, PCT, SERMS, and cycle supports all that jazz
I gained a bit of fat this time off and would like to cut, but gaining strength is always nice too. Just wondering what I should do or could do with some of this stuff. Would preferably like to save the Prop till I am 100%, but wouldn't mind using anything else now to get me back to speed.

MuscleJ

Awards
Test and tren with a TBol kicker. I'm not to familiar with PH's but I do simple cut with tren and test prop and TBol depending on my stats.

SquatsAndOats

Awards
Test and tren with a TBol kicker. I'm not to familiar with PH's but I do simple cut with tren and test prop and TBol depending on my stats.
That sounds great, but more like something id want to do when I'm 100% and can squat. thank you though

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I wouldn't waste your time running any of those while you're not up to speed. After that long off you'll need a few weeks at least just to get your muscle memory strength back. Running something right away will really only help you get back to where you were and maybe a tad further which you'd be able to do natty just as easily.

Save the hormones for when you can go balls out and really do work.

frankz2

frankz2

Awards
I wouldn't waste your time running any of those while you're not up to speed. After that long off you'll need a few weeks at least just to get your muscle memory strength back. Running something right away will really only help you get back to where you were and maybe a tad further which you'd be able to do natty just as easily. Save the hormones for when you can go balls out and really do work.
This. Your strength will recover pretty quick regardless. Take advantage of the refound noob gains while you can.

MuscleJ

Awards
Yes! Run the cycle only when you can do the workouts with out in issues and your range if motion is back.

SquatsAndOats

Awards
Yes! Run the cycle only when you can do the workouts with out in issues and your range if motion is back.
So you think I should hold off on everything till I can squat? I'll soon be able to do everything but.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I wouldn't waste your time running any of those while you're not up to speed. After that long off you'll need a few weeks at least just to get your muscle memory strength back. Running something right away will really only help you get back to where you were and maybe a tad further which you'd be able to do natty just as easily.

Save the hormones for when you can go balls out and really do work.
I would definitely agree. Get up to 100% better so you can really make gains when you do a cycle.