Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I know nutrition and training is the number one thing, but I believe the only way to get anywhere in this sport or hobby is with the use of steroids, unless you want to spend years achieving what you could in a few months with the use of steroids.

slayer01994

slayer01994

Awards
I would bulk alittle more and then cut toward the summer.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Bulk! It is the winter bro.. Don't get dirty with it though ie too many calories.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I also don't want to be a big fatty in March for Spring Break. Would it be possible to gain another 15 pounds and then cut a little and look fairly lean without losing it all by then, or is that hoping for too much?

mgkoret

mgkoret

Awards
  • Established
I also don't want to be a big fatty in March for Spring Break. Would it be possible to gain another 15 pounds and then cut a little and look fairly lean without losing it all by then, or is that hoping for too much?
If you do an anabolic bulk now, assuming a 4 weeks cycle, 4-6week pct. You'll be set to be on a cut by spring break or so. It's a tight schedule if you follow the time on + pct = time off. But possible.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you do an anabolic bulk now, assuming a 4 weeks cycle, 4-6week pct. You'll be set to be on a cut by spring break or so. It's a tight schedule if you follow the time on + pct = time off. But possible.
This. Have you ran any prohormones before? I just want to make sure you don't jump into it blindly. Check out our top bulking hormones. You will be able to bulk and cut but diet needs to be in check for sure. Especially if you want to be cut up by March. Make sure you have the proper support supps and serm as well. A little more background would help.

http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/top-10-bulking-prohormones

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I have done one cycle of Epistane and Stano. I really don't want to be below 8% body fat and would be happy at 10% for spring break if I'm picturing it right, that may be more obtainable then what maybe you guys were thinking. What would you guys say I'm at now? I don't really want to do a bulk cycle and then right after that a cut cycle, I want to keep them spread out more. I would like to make my next cycle with real Test but I'm not sure I'd want to be on for a for 12-16 weeks and the sticking myself with a needle part is still kind of sketchy to me. Would like 10 weeks of high dosed Stano be similar to a Test cycle as far as solidifying anything made from the other steroid or pro hormone I run?

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I did Epistane at 45 for six weeks, and Stano at 800-1200 for six weeks. Then Nolva at 20/20/10/10 along with Super PCT. I think the Nolva killed my sex drive, so next cycle I plan on using both Nolva and Clomid. May also get Prami for my current Prolactin problem, my levels weren't too high but I just want to be safe, even if I don't run something that really causes Prolactin problems. I'm not sure on whether I'd get Aromasin or Arimidex.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Fat %.jpg

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Looking at that I would say I'm close to 25?

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
R u looking to be bigger or look bigger because cutting always makes you look bigger

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Well I definitely want to be bigger, I don't want to add anymore fat and I'd love to drop a few percentages of body fat but that's going to take some time. I think right now I want to keep my current weight at 200 pounds and drop to around 10% body fat. Anyone have any pictures of that at my height? Do you guys think this is obtainable by March without loads of steroids? Or possible at all without any steroids?

mgkoret

mgkoret

Awards
  • Established
Diet is everything man..IMO... If you really want to drop but maintain eat big on protein, drop the carbs off the map and chow on some polyunsaturated fats. Hit the gym and raise that metabolism. Theres some GREAT non-steroids shredders out there to help with metabolism and fat burning. But anabolics are an option as well.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Diet is everything man..IMO... If you really want to drop but maintain eat big on protein, drop the carbs off the map and chow on some polyunsaturated fats. Hit the gym and raise that metabolism. Theres some GREAT non-steroids shredders out there to help with metabolism and fat burning. But anabolics are an option as well.
Great Advice!

Menace E Ripper.png

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Do you think it's possible to get down to 10% bodyfat by March but stay at 200 pounds naturally? Or should I look into a cycle of Tr3n or something?

mgkoret

mgkoret

Awards
  • Established
Do you think it's possible to get down to 10% bodyfat by March but stay at 200 pounds naturally? Or should I look into a cycle of Tr3n or something?
Looks to me like you're around 15-17%. I mean it's totally possible. But I'm talking 100% committed to a diet regimen and workout plan. Yeah cheat a little bit a solid 3-4months natty? Yeah it's possible. Check out strongsups for a top of the line non anabolic shredders, or maybe if you want to dabble, stano-shred is a non methylated ph. But yeah you can keep it natty and get there. Just be prepared to adjust macros as you loose fat and put on muscle if you want to maintain 200lb. Carbs will be your largest fluctuation. Eat under maintenance for awhile, evaluate, adjust as needed.

mgkoret

mgkoret

Awards
  • Established
Iv seen people drop 10% bf before in 4-5months but it is not going to be the most enjoyable thing in the world. Fair warning.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You can do if, if you are 100% on it!

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I think I am going to continue bulking until January, that way I get more time to save money and decide if I want to run another cycle. If not I will just start my cut with ECA and possibly Forskolin. I would do X Gels or X Factor too but it made me too hungry, but maybe not with the Ephedrine. If I do decide to run a cycle starting sometime January what would you guys recommend? I won't be too upset if I'm not 10% bodyfat or less by March if I do it naturally. I don't want to jump into my first cut without a trainer or anything looking to drop a bunch of bodyfat in a short time.

Hrepp

Hrepp

Awards
Completely off topic but the guy at 15% has some really ****ed up looking ribs.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Weight Loss 5
Weight Loss 8
GrizzleB Weight Loss 43
Bigmatt57 Weight Loss 0
NattyBeast Weight Loss 9