1 test cyp Inject conversion %

tommyboy

Awards
How much 1 t cyp is converted to test when used with a needle? Is it close to 100 %. Im trying to figure out what equivalent of testosterone I would be takeing.

Sir Foxx

Sir Foxx

Awards
  • Established
1-test doesn't convert to anything(metabolites aside). It stays 1-test. 100% bioavailibility if injecting.

mmorpheuss

mmorpheuss

Awards
  • Established
Okay, so 1-test cyp is not Test.

What actual AS would it be comparable to, for those that have used it? Would it be beneficial to use both in conjuntion with one another?

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Okay, so 1-test cyp is not Test.

What actual AS would it be comparable to, for those that have used it? Would it be beneficial to use both in conjuntion with one another?
I wouldn't compare AS personally. It is what it is and the same to each of the other AS. 1-Test has a very high anabolic to androgenic ratio.(anabolic > androgenic) It can be stacked with many other AS with great resuts. Testosterone would be a great addition, as always. Since it's a good anabolic, a person looking to gain mass would take it with a good androgen. It all depends on your goals.

1fast400 has / had a good writeup on 1-Test. I believe that DesignerSupps.com still has one as well. Great molecule....

t_dot_porkchop

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
1-test i think is one of the few (if only) previously legal PH/PS that will stick around in the years to come.

s.norman

Awards
  • Established
they should have named 1-test dihydroboldenone instead! it would have been less confusing and less people would ask how much gets converted to test.