Olympus DMZ & Tr3st Cycle Summary/Review

Loneyboy

Banned
Awards
This will be a summary of my experience running these products, and I'll give a little review of how everything went, I suppose.

Cycle Setup:
Pre-Load:
Liv-52 6 caps for 1 week

Cycle:
Olympus DMZ 30/30/40/40/60/60 [mg/day]
Olympus Trest 75/75/75/75/75/75 [mg/day]
Olympus Transform 0/.5/1/1/1.5/2 [pumps/day]
Liv-52 6/6/6/6/6/6 [caps/day]
Olympus TUDCA 3/3/3/3/3/3 [caps/day]
Creatine 5/5/5/5/5/5 [g/day]

PCT:
Torem 90/60/60/30 [mg/day]
Olympus Super PCT 4/4/3/2/2/1[caps/day]
Olympus Transform 0/.5/0.5/1/1.5->out [pumps/day]
DAA 3/3/0/0/0 [g/day] (dropped after 2 weeks due to hearing about prolactin issues)
X-Factor 6/6/6/6 [caps/workout]

Diet:
In the 4 weeks leading up to my run, I was cutting on a 300-500 deficit, got down to a lean 155 (~10%). Calories at 2600.
During my week of preloading, I bumped my cals to 500 over maintenance. Calories at 3600
As the cycle went on, as long as I wasn't gaining fat, I bumped up cals. Ended up getting pretty high. Calories peaked at 4400.

Diet was around, 40 C/ 30 P/ 30 F,
ended with goals at 495g C (45%), 275g P (25%), 147g F (30%).

Gains:
Numbers will be based on the weight at the beginning of the week.
Week 0 (start of preload): 155
Week 1 (start of cycle): 158
Week 2: 162 (water weight from Tr3st)
Week 3: 165
Week 4: 168
Week 5: 170
Week 6: 173
Week 7 (last day of cycle): 176
Week 8 (after 1 week of pct): 174 (water weight coming off)
Week 9: 174
Week 10: 174
Current: 173

Gains Cliffs: Start: 158, End: 176, End PCT: 173

Strength Gains:
Start Lifts:
Bench: 185x3
Deadlift: 315x3
Overhead Press: 125x1
Squat: 275x1

End Lifts:
Bench: 225x3
Deadlift: 385x3
Overhead Press:165x1
Squat: 335x1

Sides:
- The lethargy was really strong on this, especially at 40mg of DMZ. Bumping to 60 didn't yield any more sides, but a lot more gains.
- I had 0 sex drive from week 3 onwards, completely non-existent. Went from rapping twice a day to not at all for a full week at some points.
- Mood swings were very common for me. Some days I would be absolutely on top of the world, feeling alpha, confident, everything good, when some other days I would be near suicidal, extremely depressed, angry, and had a short temper. I believe this would be from high EST, someone can comment on that.
- Gyno. Puffy nips. Bitch tits. Whatever you want to call them, it happened. Not extremely bad, but way worse than start of cycle. I had puffy nips before, with an extremely tiny bump behind the left nip. Mid-cycle, bump had turned to lump, and there was a smaller lump on the right side as well. Made the mistake of squeezing the left one mid-cycle and a bit of clear discharge came out. Bumped transform up to 2 pumps a day, didn't help. Also didn't have any prolactin control as I was told it wasn't needed. So I will tell you from experience; if you're planning on running something similar, get something for prolactin (Inhibit P, Prami, Caber) and get a real AI (Anastrozole, Letrozole, Exemestane).
- Back pumps. Only really bad on back day and leg day. grab some taurine for this and you're good to go.
- Body pumps/ vascularity. On point! This was sick. I'd get a huge pump just from having a warm shower. Pumps were always dry, made you go from "cut" to stage ready lol. compliments from bikini competitors on my back separation and gains is all I need for a little pick-me-up lol

Overall:
Gains: 10/10 - couldn't have asked for more. Lean size gains, big size gains, really good strength gains.

Lethargy: 4/10 (10 being the best, 0 being the worst) - on the worst days it was near impossible to stay awake, fine tuning Tr3st dose timing helped a great deal.

Libido: 2/10 (10 being the best, 0 being the worst) - not sure if I could have gotten it up even if some horny slut started going down on me. this one wasn't fun. luckily I don't have a girl so it was more of a personal issue than anything.

Mood effects: 5/10 - for someone with a more stable emotional state this wouldn't be too much of a problem, probably just more sad some days and happier others. for me it was a little more rough. i find situations like that just make you mentally stronger so it wasn't a huge issue for me.

Gym aggression: 8/10 - most of the time I was able to come into the gym 100% motivated and ready to go, some days were off though. always consistent with 50mg of tr3st pre workout, not always consistent effects. it was a great boost when it happened, however.

Pumps: 10/10 - dry, vascular pumps. made you look huge, and you could really tell exactly what you were working. back pumps were too much on leg day and back day, and shin pumps happened all the time walking around campus (painful!)

Overall: 8/10 - this was an amazing run, cost was cheap, workouts were fun, and the gains were real! sides sucked a lot, but I'm confident that with a more complete set-up of support (AI, Inhibit P, Taurine), and a few small tweaks to the layout (DMZ at 40/40/60/60/80/80, DermaTr3st instead of Oral), this has the potential to be a 10/10 cycle. Running again sometime in the new year, hoping to log instead of just review!

Any questions/ comments feel free to post below! I'm sure there's something I forgot.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
So you didn't take anything for BP?

Loneyboy

Banned
Awards
No, drank around 6L of water a day however. Never noticed any issues. Should probably pick that up for the next one though.

barrymcokiner

Banned
Awards
I love horny sluts and DMZ- seems as though they don't mix well though. Although horny sluts usually love a good looking jacked guy- so DMZ is perfect in that sense. Cheers, nice gains bro.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
I love horny sluts and DMZ- seems as though they don't mix well though. Although horny sluts usually love a good looking jacked guy- so DMZ is perfect in that sense. Cheers, nice gains bro.
How are the herpes?

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Nice review and you're right about getting some prolactin control for the next cycle. Good luck on the recovery!

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice review and I share much of the same experience. Not a single back pump on my run though...(knocks on wood). Good jump on the deadlifts bud!!

Loneyboy

Banned
Awards
Nice review and I share much of the same experience. Not a single back pump on my run though...(knocks on wood). Good jump on the deadlifts bud!!
My back pumps were only right after my sets of deadlifts, and right after my squats. They were definitely rough! But once I sat down for about 5 minutes and had some water I was g2g again. Thanks! All the strength gains were extremely satisfying!

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
How did you dose the trest? 3 caps spaced out every few hours?

Loneyboy

Banned
Awards
How did you dose the trest? 3 caps spaced out every few hours?
I worked out every day, so I'd do 1 cap sometime in the morning (once lethargy hit after my DMZ dose), then 2 pre-workout.

bigdogg2834

Awards
I'm about to finish up my first ever PH run (Halo) and I have experienced a lot of the same side affects that you have (Libido and Lethargy). I have been using 5 pumps a day of Dermacrine and thought that maybe during my next run I needed to go to something stronger, but it seems you are having the same issues with Trest. Is there any way to eliminate these side effects or do you just hope to minimize them the best you can and just deal with it?

Loneyboy

Banned
Awards
I'm about to finish up my first ever PH run (Halo) and I have experienced a lot of the same side affects that you have (Libido and Lethargy). I have been using 5 pumps a day of Dermacrine and thought that maybe during my next run I needed to go to something stronger, but it seems you are having the same issues with Trest. Is there any way to eliminate these side effects or do you just hope to minimize them the best you can and just deal with it?
From what I've seen, Tr3st is powerful enough. It helped when I dosed it after my DMZ, and it helped pre-workout, but since it has such a small half life I think the effects would just wear off quicker. Next run I'm planning on using DermaTrest, which has a much longer half life. Also, in logs where people used a higher dose 100-150, their experience of lethargy seemed to be less. Since this was my first cycle, I can't comment 100% confidently on if there is a better way, but I'd say using something with a longer half life or dosing higher, evenly spread out would offer much better results.

ddemark

ddemark

Awards
  • Established
I worked out every day, so I'd do 1 cap sometime in the morning (once lethargy hit after my DMZ dose), then 2 pre-workout.
Nice summary bro. Im Running dmz and tr3st in January. Your suggesting a stronger ai on cycle? (Like arimidex?)
I'm debating running tr3st at 50 or 75, did you retain a lot of water at 75mg?

Loneyboy

Banned
Awards
Nice summary bro. Im Running dmz and tr3st in January. Your suggesting a stronger ai on cycle? (Like arimidex?)
I'm debating running tr3st at 50 or 75, did you retain a lot of water at 75mg?
I'm gonna run letro, I seem to be prone to high est sides so I'm gonna run 0.25mg as needed. Adex or exemestane would also work. Form works for some, but if rather be safe than sorry. If you're gyno prone (or just to be safe), grab some Inhibit P.

As for the tr3st dose, I gained around 3 pounds of water weight in the first week, looked like I was retaining water for sure. Face got a lot rounder during the whole cycle so water retention is there. Not sure if dropping to 50 would be worth it, the retention may still be there and the effects would be much less. A research AI might lower the est (thus the bloat), but in all honesty bro, the extra water for 6 weeks should not be a huge deal.

ddemark

ddemark

Awards
  • Established
I'm gonna run letro, I seem to be prone to high est sides so I'm gonna run 0.25mg as needed. Adex or exemestane would also work. Form works for some, but if rather be safe than sorry. If you're gyno prone (or just to be safe), grab some Inhibit P.

As for the tr3st dose, I gained around 3 pounds of water weight in the first week, looked like I was retaining water for sure. Face got a lot rounder during the whole cycle so water retention is there. Not sure if dropping to 50 would be worth it, the retention may still be there and the effects would be much less. A research AI might lower the est (thus the bloat), but in all honesty bro, the extra water for 6 weeks should not be a huge deal.
Ok thanks for the advice. I'll get the inhibit p for on cycle to be safe. How would you recommend dosing it?

Loneyboy

Banned
Awards
Ok thanks for the advice. I'll get the inhibit p for on cycle to be safe. How would you recommend dosing it?
I'm not sure. I made the mistake of not running it during my run. I'd just do what it recommends on the back of the bottle.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
I'd dose it twice a day especially when using trest which is a 19nor compound. Also keep that estro in check just like most of the info regarding trest aromatizing.

retroscapers

retroscapers

Awards
  • Established
I feel you on the short temper and depression. I think it's DMZ. it's the only compound I've ran that does this consistently.

Loneyboy

Banned
Awards
I feel you on the short temper and depression. I think it's DMZ. it's the only compound I've ran that does this consistently.
Damn. Well when I was feeling good I felt fkn amazing, but when I had a bad day it was a really bad day. Never had a single bad workout though. Just have to be in a strong, healthy mental state

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I did inhibit p one in morning w/meal and other w/ dinner ., worked pretty well