- 03-17-2005, 03:59 PM
- 03-17-2005, 04:02 PM
- 03-17-2005, 05:35 PM
03-17-2005, 05:45 PM
Only seen the white powder.
*This was taken from a post made at bb.com under homebrewing. Not my picture.
Edit- On the other hand, now that Im looking at it, it does have a yellow tint to it, or maybe I have drank too much coffee today
03-17-2005, 07:29 PM
It does have a yellowish colour to it. Also, that pic looks like it may have been refrigerated or frozen. If enan is allowed to go to room temperature it will become a thick, waxy semi-solid. It also has a rather horrible smell to it.
03-17-2005, 11:23 PM
03-18-2005, 02:28 AM
It depends, how it was processed, how hot it got during the shipping, how fine the powder is. you can't tell just by looking you need to do a melting point test.
03-18-2005, 11:33 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By khafra in forum SupplementsReplies: 11Last Post: 07-02-2003, 10:51 AM
- By wojo in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 12-25-2002, 07:50 PM
- By fullycovered in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 12-12-2002, 08:27 PM
- By Matthew D in forum AnabolicsReplies: 15Last Post: 11-24-2002, 08:14 PM
- By chosen5 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 11-17-2002, 02:06 PM