S4

GummyLift

Awards
How much of an impact does S4 do to vision at night, if dosing 5 on, 2 off?

I want to stack this alongside Ostarine and Ep1c for 5 weeks, but also have 3 days, which require me to drive at night/in the dark.
It's usually an hour drive and in NY, want to know if it really creates that big of an issue with vision?
Plan to stay at 50mg a day throughout the duration of the cycle.

mstep

mstep

Awards
  • Established
Not too bad, same as clomid. For me I just can't read like from 10-20ft away. Gotta squint basically

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
S4 gives me big black spots in the middle of my vision, makes it near impossible to drive in the dark. 5 on 2 off helps but still have issues. I did not find it to be very suppressive at the 50mg. Split up dosing due to short half life, 25 mg am and pm

Dragoninho

Awards
  • Established
I had no vision problems with 50 mg ED. But above that, I didn´t see jack in the dark. And everything I did see had a nice green/yellow tone on it, very fancy...
This went away after aprx a week.

sanmarino

sanmarino

Awards
  • Established
I'm now on 50mg/ed (since Monday). Today first day I woke up with a black spot on my vision. After half an hour it left (lol?). I don't have a yellowish sight.
But the S4 is very strong, indeed.

Dragoninho

Awards
  • Established
Yes, I agree.
I had much more androgen effext with S4 than with Osta.

xhrr

Awards
Do you guys find the s4 vision sides worth the positives?

SquatsAndOats

Awards
Where do you guys get your sarms? I can edit if not allowed

sanmarino

sanmarino

Awards
  • Established
Do you guys find the s4 vision sides worth the positives?
If you find a optimal dosage - mostly it is 50mg/ed - you find an optimal ratio between benefit and side effects. The S4 converts in eleven metabolites, whereas two of them (M1 and M2 I think, I'm not sure anymore...) give you the side effects. The other ones doesn't concern the human body (but for dogs for exemple).

I made a slow procedure of - how do you say - slip in (?). First week (5on-2off) with 30mg/ed, second week with 40mg/ed and now I'm in the end of the third week with 50mg/ed. I think, I will keep this dosage. The strenght in the gym is awesome (it acts like a Oxandrlone-Stanozolo-Hybrid): powerful and you get leaner without the side effects of bad cholesterol for exemple.

Nevertheless, it's a compound which is ad acta. We will never know, which the whole impact of this research chemical is. The safest SARM up to date is Ostarine.

Where do you guys get your sarms? I can edit if not allowed
My actual cycle is my fourth with SARM (previously I experimented with Ostarine, LGD-4033 and GW501516). I'm also "new" on this board, never made a post. If required, I can post my experience with labs and products (if allowed).

xhrr

Awards
If you find a optimal dosage - mostly it is 50mg/ed - you find an optimal ratio between benefit and side effects. The S4 converts in eleven metabolites, whereas two of them (M1 and M2 I think, I'm not sure anymore...) give you the side effects. The other ones doesn't concern the human body (but for dogs for exemple). I made a slow procedure of - how do you say - slip in (?). First week (5on-2off) with 30mg/ed, second week with 40mg/ed and now I'm in the end of the third week with 50mg/ed. I think, I will keep this dosage. The strenght in the gym is awesome (it acts like a Oxandrlone-Stanozolo-Hybrid): powerful and you get leaner without the side effects of bad cholesterol for exemple. Nevertheless, it's a compound which is ad acta. We will never know, which the whole impact of this research chemical is. The safest SARM up to date is Ostarine. My actual cycle is my fourth with SARM (previously I experimented with Ostarine, LGD-4033 and GW501516). I'm also "new" on this board, never made a post. If required, I can post my experience with labs and products (if allowed).
Thanks homie. You can post labs but I would refrain from posting where you bought the products from.

sanmarino

sanmarino

Awards
  • Established
All right. I won't hijack this thread, so I only will give a short specification to S4. As said, it's my fourth turn with SARM, but the first time with S4. I red a lot of a american company, which is probably also a sponsor on the two boards. They made very aggressive advertisment for that (very uncommon for me as a european :D ), but I thought, I will give this company a try.

So, I'm using Ostarine and S4 from the same company, and they are defintely legitimate. I'm very impressed by the S4, but I knew the effect from the Ostarine. It's "normal" Ostarine (not stronger nor weaker than other products), but always hyped on the american boards, that this Osta is "the only one / best company in the world / blah blah blah / ...".
But I really appreciate the high dosage (50mg/ml), which means, you don't need a hundred of bottles like on other companys.

In my spring cycle (LGD-4033, S4 and GW), I probably will use the S4 from a brittish company (for making another experience with that product). But actually I'm not sure. Why should I change the product, if it works well?

Is this safe enough concerning not to name the labs? :)

GummyLift

Awards
Anyone know if S4 requires a liver support supplement alongside?
Have everything ready, just making last minute checks.

sanmarino

sanmarino

Awards
  • Established
Anyone know if S4 requires a liver support supplement alongside?
Have everything ready, just making last minute checks.
You can, but you dont't need to use liver care imo.
But you can't go wrong with liver supps (your cycle just will be more expensive, but who cares).

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Liver support and cel cycle support is great year round IMO to keep organs healthy, just make sure diet is good as well and possibly add in multivitamin.

GummyLift

Awards
Liver support and cel cycle support is great year round IMO to keep organs healthy, just make sure diet is good as well and possibly add in multivitamin.
Orange Triad, Oximega, and greens always on deck ;)

Edit: Damn, this stuff tastes horrid...
The taste took forever to leave my mouth.

SquatsAndOats

Awards
Does it require some sort of pct like osta?

GummyLift

Awards
Mini PCT is always a must.
A good testbooster, and light clomid imo.
It's up to you :)

ClarkKent

Awards
I remember running S4 a couple of years ago. Used it as a bridge before a cycle. I distinctly remember the vision sides, they got pretty bad for me. My night vision was terrible, the time it took for my eyes to adjust when going inside and outside was significant, and yellow tint was annoying. I believe I dosed up to ~75mg

sanmarino

sanmarino

Awards
  • Established
I experimented with various doses in the last days. If possibe, take all four hours a bit of S4 until you reached your daily dosage. I noticed, if I use S4 just two times a day (in the morning and afternoon after work/before gym), I easily get vision sides (I don't have yellwish vision, but a light form of night-blindness).
So I stopped last Wednesday (for testing, my cycle still continues) and the vision recovered completely within four days.

It's a bit annoying to take S4 every 4 hours. But if you have a liquid variante of the substance, there shoulnd't be any problems.

My personal best dosage (with the best performance/side effects ratio) is 50mg/day. I won't go up further.

For liver and general cell protection I can recommend TUCDA only or - at heavy oral cycles - Damage Control by LGI. Probably one of the best liver supps on the market.

robaca

Awards
I experimented with various doses in the last days. If possibe, take all four hours a bit of S4 until you reached your daily dosage. I noticed, if I use S4 just two times a day (in the morning and afternoon after work/before gym), I easily get vision sides (I don't have yellwish vision, but a light form of night-blindness).
So I stopped last Wednesday (for testing, my cycle still continues) and the vision recovered completely within four days.

It's a bit annoying to take S4 every 4 hours. But if you have a liquid variante of the substance, there shoulnd't be any problems.

My personal best dosage (with the best performance/side effects ratio) is 50mg/day. I won't go up further.

For liver and general cell protection I can recommend TUCDA only or - at heavy oral cycles - Damage Control by LGI. Probably one of the best liver supps on the market.
I've been using Osta and S4 for about 6 weeks now. On and off I've had to discontinue the S4 with vision issues. At one point it really freaked me out. I had been splitting 35mg ED with yellow tint, light adjustment issues just like everyone else. I took a few days off and then boosted up to 50mg ED. After about 4 days I could not see in low light at all. I have an LED night light in my room which allows for a bit of light to enable seeing furniture, walls, doors, etc. I asked my wife "who took the night light out" since it was pitch black. All I was able to see was some random LED lights from electronic devices. I looked down and over the edge of the bed and low and behold the night light was there but the light looked yellowish and very dim. I was scared to death. Had to feel my way around (my sexy wife, lol) which lead to something positive.

The next morning, I woke up with a pinhole in my vision that if I looked through that part I could see fine but if I looked through all around it was dark, like sunglasses with a little hole in the center. Progressively, each day the vision got better and took about 4 days to get to 90% clear. I started the S4 again at 35mg ED and the side effects were less severe. I never let it get to total night blindness again.

I still get patches of dark spots in my vision which is most notable when I wake up and it's still dark as the shades are letting in a bit of light. That is when it is most noticeable that the dark spots are there. Otherwise in normal light conditions it's not noticeable. Right now I'm at 3 days off and have a little dark spots which have remained persistent on the peripheral vision. I will judge tonight if it fades away. If not then I will most likely discontinue the S4 completely. If I see some signs of improvement then I will take it slow again. Brand new bottle arrived 3 days ago. Maybe the brand I am using is potent as for me, I get those sides very easily. I have noticed all the positives with the product. I got mine from an American company, all of it.

sanmarino

sanmarino

Awards
  • Established
I've been using Osta and S4 for about 6 weeks now. On and off I've had to discontinue the S4 with vision issues. At one point it really freaked me out. I had been splitting 35mg ED with yellow tint, light adjustment issues just like everyone else. I took a few days off and then boosted up to 50mg ED. After about 4 days I could not see in low light at all. I have an LED night light in my room which allows for a bit of light to enable seeing furniture, walls, doors, etc. I asked my wife "who took the night light out" since it was pitch black. All I was able to see was some random LED lights from electronic devices. I looked down and over the edge of the bed and low and behold the night light was there but the light looked yellowish and very dim. I was scared to death. Had to feel my way around (my sexy wife, lol) which lead to something positive.

The next morning, I woke up with a pinhole in my vision that if I looked through that part I could see fine but if I looked through all around it was dark, like sunglasses with a little hole in the center. Progressively, each day the vision got better and took about 4 days to get to 90% clear. I started the S4 again at 35mg ED and the side effects were less severe. I never let it get to total night blindness again.

I still get patches of dark spots in my vision which is most notable when I wake up and it's still dark as the shades are letting in a bit of light. That is when it is most noticeable that the dark spots are there. Otherwise in normal light conditions it's not noticeable. Right now I'm at 3 days off and have a little dark spots which have remained persistent on the peripheral vision. I will judge tonight if it fades away. If not then I will most likely discontinue the S4 completely. If I see some signs of improvement then I will take it slow again. Brand new bottle arrived 3 days ago. Maybe the brand I am using is potent as for me, I get those sides very easily. I have noticed all the positives with the product. I got mine from an American company, all of it.
Quite interesting report, thank you. I made this post approx. 2.5 years ago. In the mean time, I increased the dosage up to 80mg/ed - although I said, I won't up the dosage.
Like you have written: the higher the dosage, the higher the vision sides. Regarding power or increased stamina, there was in my case only a slight improve, when you compare 50 with 80mg/ed.

I can remember that day, when I woke up and had a small hole to watch through. The dark spots developed to a whole black cover with some "spyholes". As you have probably red, the black cover/spots disappreared when looking in light (smartphone display for example). Strange happenings.

I made my experiences with that substance and probably won't use it again. There are a lot of other alternatives to S-4, which have less unknown factors.

Make sure, you get the max out of this substance when using it :)

Dragoninho

Awards
  • Established
I've used S4 a quite bit in the past, in the range between 50-150 mg ED.
For me the night vision-yellow-ish things starts around 100 mg ED. This is nothing exact 'cause this has been a bit different between the brands I've used.
Probably because the label isn't 100% correct everytime and you have this "margin of wrong" when you dealing with this substances.

But to summary; I like S4 in the range 50-75 mg ED. After that I didn't see so much more effect, just more vision sides. But up to aprx 75 mg I never experienced any vision sides as long as you split the dosages.
My vision sides from 150 mg was crazy but went away in a week or so and have never returned.

robaca

Awards
I received my new bottle of S4 and will use it out at 50mg ED but this will be my last. I am going to try a 4 on - 3 off approach to this as well as taking bilberry and also activated charcoal at night to see if it willl curb the M1 metabolite effects on vision. Will post back my progress.