Need help with sarm for my wife

danmiller369

Awards
i cant find much on sarms for women via google.

Ive been in and out of the PH world for a few years now. Recently a friend introduced me to sarms. Specifically s4 and gw. He buys them for his wife. The research ive done shows that this is ok for women and i think my wife would be interested as she is also an avid gym junkie.

can someone please write up a dosage cycle for my wife. I want to make sure she does this properly.She would like to loose as much weight as possible. she is fairly strong and just needs to shed a few extra.

my questions are how much should she take of each and for how many weeks.
also what does she need for a PCT if any at all.

thanks alot guys

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
I've heard of incredibly low dosing serms for women.(like 5mg-10mg) On another forum I was watching this log, but I forget which serm it was.

Goliath1

Goliath1

Banned
Awards
My buddy kolejorg and his wife ran Osta together I believe, maybe he can share her thoughts on it with you..

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Have you checked out ostarine? She could use that and maybe does like 5mg a day.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established

xhrr

Awards
I wouldn't touch s4 due to the vision sides. Osta has always been good to me though. Definitely stay in the 5-10 range as others mentioned.

kolejorg

Awards
My wife ran ostarine up to 20mg Every day for 8 weeks. Id compare it to a first time epi run. She looked lean, had good Vascularity. She was a complete bitch and her stomach hurt like hell about an hour a day. But her lifts went way up. She has some joint issues in her shoulders and even doing the arnold blue print trainer and me kicking her ass in the gym daily and said they felt better than they have in years. I would recommend 10mg. And working up to 20mg. There's no reason for pct with it. However, just to be safe due to blood pressure increases we saw have her run cycle support.

Also she saw a bit of acne. It pissed her off a lot since she's never had any. Hit me up if you need more info.

danmiller369

Awards
So osta and gw stack at 5-10 mg of each per day for 8 weeks? Does that sound good? Pulse add in a cycle assist/support.

kolejorg

Awards
I personally would have her run ostarine a few weeks solo. If she's ok on that then add in gw. But if sides develop and she's on both you have no idea what's causing it. So try 3 weeks of ostarine at 10-20. Then add in gw. Run cycle support. I would make sure whatever cycle support you use doesn't have an ai in it. Maybe cel cycle support. I also recommended orange triad multi vitamins. Depending on her size. 3 a day would be fine. Also diet is going to be key, and my wife was hungry all the time. And she's only 5'3ish. 110lbs.

Magdalena

Magdalena

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i cant find much on sarms for women via google. Ive been in and out of the PH world for a few years now. Recently a friend introduced me to sarms. Specifically s4 and gw. He buys them for his wife. The research ive done shows that this is ok for women and i think my wife would be interested as she is also an avid gym junkie. can someone please write up a dosage cycle for my wife. I want to make sure she does this properly.She would like to loose as much weight as possible. she is fairly strong and just needs to shed a few extra. my questions are how much should she take of each and for how many weeks. also what does she need for a PCT if any at all. thanks alot guys
I didn't read this log, I'm just gonna throw my 2c in......

I recommend ostarine for ur wife.
10-20 mg /day for 8 weeks, b sure she drinks 4L of water a day... And has a good meal plan rich in various types of protein...
No pct...
Any questions u may have, I'd b glad to answer via PM..

kar

Awards
I personally take Ostapure by Blackstone Labs and love it. No sides thus far. Take a reduced dose at 1 Capsule Daily, versus the recommended male dose at 3 Capsules a day. Already leaning out after two weeks, getting stronger and increased vascularity.