Phosphophatidylcholine

TheGame46

Awards
got my phosphophatidylcholine today (30mL 100mg/mL) from TLR. Problem is it is not really liquid, it is like jello (not a solid). I can't find what to dilute it with, and what concetration i need to make it. Anyone use this before or have an idea. It's gonna be hell to get out of that vial i bet.
Thanks

ChemicalD

Have you seen my stapler???
Awards
Try warming your solution in a water bath, that should help it become less viscous.By the way, out of curiosity, why did you opt for a liquid phosphatidylcholine when there are plenty of bulk or encasulate versions available?

TheGame46

Awards
Try warming your solution in a water bath, that should help it become less viscous.By the way, out of curiosity, why did you opt for a liquid phosphatidylcholine when there are plenty of bulk or encasulate versions available?
This is sterile and pure and I thought it would be injectable ready

I would be interested if you knew of a place that sold it in those quanities at a sterile and pure form. [email protected]

ChemicalD

Awards
This is sterile and pure and I thought it would be injectable ready

I would be interested if you knew of a place that sold it in those quanities at a sterile and pure form. [email protected]
Oooh, uh, yeah. Why injectable now?
In an case, I doubt you'd ever get 'sterile' powder anywhere. But, if you get some powder, ican show you how to get it as pure as possible without opening up your own lab.

Let me know or shoot me an email.(check profile)

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oooh, uh, yeah. Why injectable now?
In an case, I doubt you'd ever get 'sterile' powder anywhere. But, if you get some powder, ican show you how to get it as pure as possible without opening up your own lab.

Let me know or shoot me an email.(check profile)
Does your method apply only to phosphatidylcholine or any powder. Could you explain it to us?

ChemicalD

Awards
Does your method apply only to phosphatidylcholine or any powder. Could you explain it to us?
It applies to most substances but reagenets have to be cohosen based on the target compound.

Shoot me an email with specific purification questions.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Your link didn't show up but I saw it from your other post.

I agree with Strat, just post your log here if you want to show it. I can't open up the pictures over there.

CROWLER

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 58
Anabolics 5
Supplements 35