Sweatglands won't stop!!

jamalgq

Awards
Hey guys, Well I finished my test cycle on feb 20. Then right into pct. I am very very pleased, but I have a serious problem. My armpits have not stopped sweating since. I have no gyno or any other symptoms of a bad pct. But if I put 2 t shirts on in the morning...before noon you can see sweat marks coming thru, literally I am soaking thru my clothes. I have tried every kind of deodarant out there that I can think of. Old spice (all kinds), arm and hammer , speed stick , axe deodarant, secret ( for her) <- that one helped a little bit. I was told that a doc can prescribe a stronger one or give you shots in the pits that stop you from sweating. But I need some info from you guys because most of you have been there done that kinda thing. And I have never seen orexperienced anything like this. Sometimes I can fell a "sweat" drop fall down my arm and trail. It's so embarassing. Thanks for checking it out and any help that you can throw my way, I appreciate it.

Nate Dawg

Awards
  • Established
Never really heard of that happening when coming off cycle. Are you taking any clen/ECA/trimax or anything like that trying to cut? Just stick it out is about all I can say, should go away fairly soon if it just recently started during pct.

ChemicalD

Have you seen my stapler???
Awards
jmalgq:

Are you getting sufficient amount of sodium and potassium?

How about vasocontrictors, are you taking any regulary?