Any Orbit reps here?

ted30

Awards
It's been 11 days since my order and it still has not shipped. Can someone get me a refund?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
It's been 11 days since my order and it still has not shipped. Can someone get me a refund?
Have you messaged customer service?
They are very quick to respond and will sort you out quick

It may have already shipped, but they will figure it out for you

ted30

Awards
Have you messaged customer service?
They are very quick to respond and will sort you out quick

It may have already shipped, but they will figure it out for you
I tried costumer service, they are not fast at getting back to you...Still waiting for their reply, they have replied once to three emails. Their phone number is a joke, nobody ever answers.

ted30

Awards
I am a rep, feel free to PM me with concerns

Email CS, if you do not get a response tomorrow I will handle it personally
I have already emailed CS and been waiting a couple days since their last response. I just want a refund.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I have already emailed CS and been waiting a couple days since their last response. I just want a refund.
PM me with your order number and just fill me in on what was said to you thus far

slayer01994

slayer01994

Awards
Hmm thats weird. When i ordered from them before my shipping was extremely fast.

ted30

Awards
Hmm thats weird. When i ordered from them before my shipping was extremely fast.
I had two orders from them, one came quickly, one still hasn't even been shipped. I don't know what the problem is, but their costumer service is less than impressive.

slayer01994

slayer01994

Awards
Maybe they will refund you for it and then it will be a free supplement:)

ted30

Awards
Thanks Driven2Lift, you were very helpful. Just got my refund notice.

money0351

money0351

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I had two orders from them, one came quickly, one still hasn't even been shipped. I don't know what the problem is, but their costumer service is less than impressive.
that's odd, I also had delayed orders but I was blown away by CS... I will definitely be ordering again from them in the future

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Hey I know there has been a lot of people griping about orders taking a while. Here is a trick I have learned. I only use Orbitm, as they have always provided great customer service and fair pricing. As soon as you get an email regarding your order, reply to that email requesting tracking info. These guys receive ( I imagine) hundreds of orders every day. The last two orders I made I have requested tracking info and they have provided it both times a couple of days later. Actually I just checked it and one of my packages should be here today (I hope its my Dermacrine :head:)

barrymcokiner

Banned
Awards
Nutri-verse or Lockout is my go-to. Both of them ship extremely quick. Nutri-verse ships same day and they carry things like Stano that are always sold out in other retailers.