tren questions

stage1

Awards
ive used a bombs, dbol, tests, deca, winny etc in my time but never tren.

im looking for something that will help me gain while cutting fat and my readings on this have been good. however it seems to complicated. some say you gotta get the pellets and make the stuff and al sorts of confusing stuff.

i want amps or vials of tren, are these actually available, i want to find out before i look stupid infront of my source.

anyone suggest as good stack where i can gain muscle and cut fat?

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
yeah you can get tren ace premade from just about any source

weeks 1-8 test prop 150 eod (i remember you are a big guy you may need more test than this although if you are cutting 525mg of prop a week will probably be enough)

weeks 1-6 tren ace 100 eod (i don't care how big you are first time with tren 100 eod will be plenty to get fantastic gains, 75 eod would probably be enough)

stage1

Awards
i appreciate the info mate.

100mg tren is that usually 1 or 2 ml?

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
tren ace is usually dosed at either 100mg/ml or 75mg/ml

stage1

Awards
sounds ideal. eod shots with prop shouldnt be too muchat all.

prolangtum

prolangtum

Awards
  • Established
Making it from pellets is much cheaper, and you have to honestly be a dumbass not to be able to do it. Once you get a kit, there are many websites that will take you step by step through it.

Alpha Dog

Alpha Dog

Obese Member
Awards
  • Established
Making it from pellets is much cheaper, and you have to honestly be a dumbass not to be able to do it. Once you get a kit, there are many websites that will take you step by step through it.

Not too mention, once you have the raw powder, you can then make combo's.

I did find that over 75 mg's eod, I did get the "cough." Anything between 50 and 75 mg's eod gave me great results.

kwantam

the triumph of the grill
Awards
  • Established
weeks 1-8 test prop 150 eod (i remember you are a big guy you may need more test than this although if you are cutting 525mg of prop a week will probably be enough)

weeks 1-6 tren ace 100 eod (i don't care how big you are first time with tren 100 eod will be plenty to get fantastic gains, 75 eod would probably be enough)
HCG/Nolva PCT?

-kwantam

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
i assumed he knew what he was doing pct ... don't use HCG PCT its suppressive use it while on at 250-500ius 2x a week