That's right, I'm obsessed with Clen!

ChemicalD

Have you seen my stapler???
Awards
Not really.

But here's another question for all you Phys guys out there.

Now, one tapers up on clen because the receptors are worn down and need a higher dose to respond.
Now, do the side effects taper down as well?
i.e. If I have taken 80 ug of clen for 4 days, experienced some sides. Would i experience the same sides at 100 ug that I did at 80 ug?
My logic is that at the 4th day at 80 ug, receptors are getting unresponsive to this dose, so upping the dose would bring back the same efficacy of clen with the same degree of sides as was at 80?

Are you confused yet?

I hope somone can shed some light on this.

Thanks in advance.

RobInKuwait

RobInKuwait

Awards
  • Established
Now, one tapers up on clen because the receptors are worn down and need a higher dose to respond.
Now, do the side effects taper down as well?
i.e. If I have taken 80 ug of clen for 4 days, experienced some sides. Would i experience the same sides at 100 ug that I did at 80 ug?
My logic is that at the 4th day at 80 ug, receptors are getting unresponsive to this dose, so upping the dose would bring back the same efficacy of clen with the same degree of sides as was at 80?
I think dosage varies alot from person to person, but when I was on it, my first day at 60mcg I was shaking pretty bad. About 10 days later I was flirting with 200mcg and was not getting the shakes.

As far as getting the same sides at 80 vs 100, I don't think if you went 4 days at 80 and bumped up to 100 you would. As long as you do a gradual increase you'll be fine.

rhinochaser48

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Most of the sides subside as you need an increasingly higher dose, except the anxiety.

At weight loss doses, clen makes me very jumpy in a panic attack kind of way. That side effect never goes away.